Zygor gold tool is problematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor gold tool is problematic

So the Zygor AH app is missing a few very fundamental tools.

That being said it also has some cool features. (the average of how many items are being sold per day, gives you a good picture on if the market is flooded or empty, and a few other things.

So even though it's missing some tools that should be integrated, I still find it useful to for the reasons aforementioned.

However over the last week it is completely unusable. This is the tool that sold me on Zygor.

Anytime i open it, the damn thing is scanning, all the time!!

And yes I did uncheck "Auto scan when auction panel is open" I can't freely select anything in the sell tab, not to mention I can't select anything at all.

"Querying auction data" is always going. It's terrible.

Also while I am here, I would like to mention that many people who play AH have a bank toon that does everything, such as flow of mats between bank toon and and and active toons.

So I tried to see what mats (Farmable) might make me some extra gold using the farm tool.
    Well ...my bank toon is 17 with no professions. Should my bank not ne able to see this information? Because it only shows on characters that actually have the gathering profession of choice.
    Last edited by frogbrew; April 3, 2017, 11:27 AM.

I'm also experiencing the same.

Comment

I'm guessing you both also have Auctioneer installed. Please disable Auctioneer and that should fix it for you. Right now Auctioneer has not been updated for 7.2 (still only officially supports 7.1) and something changed with 7.2 that now causes Auctioneer to try to scan anything that another addon starts scanning. This means that when you open the Sell tab of the Zygor AH tools and we start to do an Appraise All scan of the items in your bag Auctioneer also tries to do a scan of the items at the same time which causes the scan to fail and get stuck. Hopefully Auctioneer will be updated for 7.2 soon and it will fix this problem.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well I guess I have to wait then, because when I got Zygor gold, I assumed it was a more powerful tool then auctioneer. The problem is it is missing several functions for me to continue to roll massive amounts of gold a day by spending 20 minutes on the ah.

Great things about Zygor:

Allows me to see how many items are on the AH.
        Tells me how many items are sold a day on average.
        Tells me when the market is dry.
        Both the sell and buy allow me to find really cheap product. (sometimes when selling it shows me who is selling really low, so I just buy them out, or clean out the market)

Great things about Auctioneer

Allows me to set up a ``shopping list`` to automatically buy/BID on anything that falls within that price range.

By selecting multiple keys (CTRL ALT SHIFT) to purchase everything in one shot. (not all at once but, queues the list so I just have to click buy, buy , buy..etc) This option also includes bids. So while I am clicking BUY, it's only actually buying and Bidding on anything under the set price amount.
        Allows me to "batch post", so I post everything at once (once again it queues everything) (Zygor is actually not bad at that also, just a different mechanic)

Saves all of my prices, my prices only change if I select "enable price matching".

Finally it shows me how much I have made or lost on items, also showing me a deficit with regards to fees to post.

IE. Weapons/gear, Jewels, they all have high vendor pricing so it's nothing to pay 20 gold to post an item that you might be selling for 200 gold. If it has not sold in in 3 weeks you are losing money just by posting it. The only way to profit is to increase the price on an item, that is already not selling @ a lower price. (I once sold about 200 gems to vendor because I was losing money on them just by posting them) I did offer them to people in trade but no takers.

Now I managed to set up a list using Zygor gold, but it took a long time, and I was getting a good list going, then there was an issue with a file. There was mismatch or whatever, I got an error when shutting WoW down from Zygor saying it was not saved. So I LOST EVERYTHING on that list. I was a little bit ...well annoyed. So I just did not use it. So I submitted feedback but I am aware that you only fix/change really important stuff if there are enough upvotes or public demand for it. (don't get me wrong it makes sense)

So I just figured fine I will use them together. Together they are a very very good way to use AH.

Anyhow if these things were added to Zygor gold (even if its a different mechanic) it Would truly make Zygor superior to Auctioneer

Oh also this it was in my last post: Also while I am here, I would like to mention that many people who play AH have a bank toon that does everything, such as flow of mats between bank toon and and and active toons.

So I tried to see what mats (Farmable) might make me some extra gold using the farm tool.
        Well ...my bank toon is 17 with no professions. Should my bank not be able to see this information? Because it only shows on characters that actually have the gathering profession of choice and gathering level .

Sorry for the novel

Cheers.
        Last edited by frogbrew; April 3, 2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

For the bank toon, the gold guide only shows professions that the current character knows. It does make it a bit harder for you to plan out your gathering profession toons and what to go for but the scan data does carry over on the server so you can always pop in on your gathering toons to check the gold guide without ever visiting the AH with them if you've done a recent scan on your AH toon.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X