X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Sync and Guide Renewel

Hello:

I have two issues:

The first is the fact that I subscribe monthly (I used to subscribe for your service on a yearly basis). Every month, however, I get a message in my Zygor Guides window telling that my guide needs to be updated again... (my subscription) and it does that every month even though my subscription is automatically paid for each month. Why does that happen?

The second issue is the fact that I have the guides "sync" function checked off so that the guide will automatically sync itself, but instead I always have to sync the guide "manually" (I have to open the guide and push the button so that the guide will sync itself).

I also got this odd little window that opened and it gave me the choice to sync with the cloud or with my computer (I elected to go with my computer). But know I'm thinking that I should sync with the cloud, however I can't find any option to do that... so right now I'm stuck with having to sync with my computer. Is there a way to change that?

Thank you in advance for responding to this post.

The first two things you mentioned are tied together and I believe you're looking at the sync function the wrong way. First let's start with the sync function. That is there simply to backup your settings and it has nothing to do with keeping your guides updated. When you set it to sync to the computer instead of the cloud you were just having it backup your settings onto your computer.

Now for what you're really trying to figure out, the automatic updating of the guides. What you want to do for that is in your Preferences section of the client settings you make sure it's set to automatically download and install the updates. You then want to leave the client running in the background all of the time so that way it can keep checking on and installing the updates automatically. If you do not want to leave the client running in the background then you should run it at least once every day before playing the game to check for updates to the guides. The in game message you see about the sub being expired is controlled by the license file which only gets updated when the client is running (another reason to leave it run in the background). We've just made a change to the system to try to reduce the chance of people seeing that in game message which should help as long as you run the client at minimum daily.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X