OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide arrow is stuck and not progressing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide arrow is stuck and not progressing.

I can be right on top of the location I need to be and it is telling me to hearth to my set point. I tried it to see if that would unstick it and even RIGHT AFTER I hearthed without moving, it still says to use the hearthstone. It went to a countdown mode but won't guide me to where I am supposed to go.

I tried the scan and repair option and no change. I uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.

It was working the last time I logged in so WTF!

I did the next 5 quest lines by myself and it is still not advancing. The guide does but the arrow is stuck at the hearthstone. I went in and disabled it and that helps but it will now never tell me to hearth.

Update: I tried every alt I have and all 11 are stuck trying to hearth to the set point even when I am AT the set point.
    I have done a clean install 3 times now and even wiped out the Cache and WTF folders and no change.
    Last edited by paladin62; July 19, 2017, 07:17 PM.

The same problem is happening to me. It was working fine until I logged in about an hour ago. Maybe a new bug needed fixing?

Comment

Interesting...I was having this same problem, leveled up and the problem resolved. Very strange.

And now the problem is back after Hearthing...
      Last edited by thoracotomy; July 19, 2017, 09:28 PM. Reason: New info

Comment

Same thing is happening to me as well.

Currently trying to level a 92 Shadow Priest, Horde side. Was working fine just the other night. I log in this evening and it's constantly stuck on 'Use Garrison Hearthstone' when I'm already standing in my Garrison. It gives me the same message when I'm right next to a quest objective that's on the guide list.

I've restarted WoW, scanned and repaired zygor, reinstalled zygor, deleted cache and wtf folders and am still receiving the same waypoint error.

Comment

We are checking into this. Do you see problems with every step and every guide? Is it only guides for a specific expansion that give a problem? Any extra info will be helpful.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Mine was with the Suramar leveling guide.

Comment

Originally posted by jrg1976 View Post
              Mine was with the Suramar leveling guide.
              I am having the same issue with the guide arrow......I am a lvl 106 and it happens in all zones for me.....it worked earlier in the day before I logged for work

Comment

Yeah it is happening to me as well. It was working when I was leveling in Classic earlier and then I bought a boost to 100 and now every time I go somewhere it just tells me to go back to the Hall of the Guardian (the class hall for Mage). I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zygor and I have also followed the navigation which is: "Cast teleport to the Hall of the Guardian" -> "Click the portal to Dalaran" -> "Fly to Val'sharah" and then when I arrive at the flight point in Val'sharah it just tells me to teleport back to Hall of the Guardian. Hopefully this helps you guys get it sorted. Good luck on finding the issue!

Comment

I having the same problem with the waypoint and Travel system is not working right. I click on the world quest marker and it loads the guide but it keeps repeatedly in a loop to use a hearthstone or portal with no direction to the actual quest location. I try unistalling it and installed but the problem not fixed.

Must be a glitch with the new update. it was working fine the other day
                  Last edited by andrewm22; July 20, 2017, 01:40 AM. Reason: New info

Comment

Same here, doesn't matter which guide I use it is always telling me to hearth

Comment

Having the same issue - Like it doesn't know my current location. I can be standing next to the inn and it wants to hearth or standing next to a flight path and it wants to whistle. I have 110s and a leveling 60 and all are doing the same whether it's a leveling guide or a world quest guide. The waypoint can't tell where I am. Hope this helps.

Great guide by the way - long time user.

Comment

Same thing here, Panaderia, Level 90 Horde Warlock. Hearth to Stoneplow, but I am in Stoneplow. Hearth, and now it's telling me to wait to hearth to the same spot I'm in. Disable travel system has put me back on track for the quest...

Comment

Just Got Zygor Guides and installed the client the same thing happened to my level 106 Demon Hunter I had to turn off travel in options to see the arrow which was under the ever present Hearth Stone. If I hearthed to try to get rid of it the next unused Hearth (one not on cool-down) would show up

Comment

Having the same problem, trying to navigate to a specified instance, it loops through all HS not on cooldown, then waits for the one with the shortest cooldown. Started for me today.

Comment

Everyone, go do a scan and repair in the Zygor client. I did that and now it works. I think they pushed an update or something that fixes it.YMMV

Comment

Working...
                              X