Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlock Class Mount Quest

Hi,

Hope someone can help me. I have returned to wow after a long break and decided to get my warlock class mount (basic one at first). Boy are some of these Broken Shore quest chains confusing.

Anyway first of all the zygor guide tells me to complete the Broken Shore Campaign quest chain (yeah that long grind fest) before I can start the warlock class mount quest chain.

So here is my problem (from someone who has not played in a long while):

I am on step 634 of the Broken Shore Campaign:

Talk to Illidan Stormrage
    Accept "Mark of the Sentinax"

Well Illidan has no quests to give me I have also looked at wowhead etc and cannot figure this thing out. I must be missing some pre-reqs, anyone else had this and sorted it please let me know.

So frustrating I wish the zygor guides would let me know what I am missing for this quest to appear.

Please help.

Thanks

Have you completed both the Order Hall Quests guide and the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guides? A lot of the stuff in Legion is back and forth between the order hall guides and the main content or campaign guides so if you haven't finished the 7.2 order hall guide that might be needed for unlocking what you're stuck at with the campaign.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Have you completed both the Order Hall Quests guide and the 7.2 Order Hall Quests guides? A lot of the stuff in Legion is back and forth between the order hall guides and the main content or campaign guides so if you haven't finished the 7.2 order hall guide that might be needed for unlocking what you're stuck at with the campaign.
      Yeah I am going to make sure all those are done now. Been away for months so frustrating this back and fourth stuff

Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X