Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyGramps View Post
    Downloaded and installed. Ran. Locked up entire PC, not just the game. Uninstalling now to see if things stop being pear-shaped. Just FYI.
    It does lock up the entire PC if you havent previously disabled the Zygor Guides v1.3 (blah).

The trick is

1. Download and install the new addon by using minion app (or whatever suites you).
    2. Login to the character selection screen
    3. Disable the only Zygor Guides that is found in the addon menu.
    4. Even though there is no zygor guides addon enabled from the addon menu the zygor addon with summerset starts normaly.

trial user
    Nuked this and game runs normally again. I really wanted this to work.

trial user
    Saw this after I removed the Summerset guide. Thanks. I'll try it ... once the servers are back up again from maintenance.

Thanks for the tip tris1meg. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the guide. I can say that for me the guide by-itself without the Zygor guide enabled should work as expected. I don't recommend running both concurrently as you'll likely see issue like that. You'll also want to uncheck the ESO guide from Zygor's launcher. It's pretty much a dead addon at the moment that Zygor isn't supporting, so there's no point keeping it enabled.

I've decided to really give ESO a try and I can't begin to say I know how to get the guide to pop up in my addons. I can't go figure it out because the game is down for maintenance. Well, the game is back up but could someone please help me figure this out?
    Last edited by varals3556; October 16th, 2018 at 08:20 PM.

Hi varal3556.

1. Download and install Minion. The best, free addon manager for ESO.
    2. Click on the "Find More" button.
    3. Search for "zygor." At the moment it is called "Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Community)."
    3. Click the Install button.
    4. Launch ESO
    5. Very important: Disable Zygor's Guide official guide from the Addon menu. Run both makes ESO unstable.
    6. From the Addon menu, enable the guide "Leveling Guides v1.4.0.XXX." (The XXX is the addon version and will change over time.)
    7. Enjoy!

If you have questions, please use these forums or you can leave a message at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments. I frequent both.

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that a guide for the upcoming Murkmire DLC is complete. It should be ready for you on or before October 22 when the DLC launches!

Quote Originally Posted by alterego9268 View Post
    Hi varal3556.

1. Download and install Minion. The best, free addon manager for ESO.
    2. Click on the "Find More" button.
    3. Search for "zygor." At the moment it is called "Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Community)."
    3. Click the Install button.
    4. Launch ESO
    5. Very important: Disable Zygor's Guide official guide from the Addon menu. Run both makes ESO unstable.
    6. From the Addon menu, enable the guide "Leveling Guides v1.4.0.XXX." (The XXX is the addon version and will change over time.)
    7. Enjoy!

If you have questions, please use these forums or you can leave a message at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments. I frequent both.

See this has been my problem.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EASFE6DCvbyUCNbg9

I only ever been able to get the twitch addons to load.I should add I use steam to log into the game and I bought ESO from Steam in 2014

I see. It sounds like you need to create the addon folder, like mine.

https://i.imgur.com/LiYRWTz.png

I believe the Minion Addon manager creates this folder for you. I highly recommend letting it do the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by alterego9268 View Post
    I see. It sounds like you need to create the addon folder, like mine.

https://i.imgur.com/LiYRWTz.png

I believe the Minion Addon manager creates this folder for you. I highly recommend letting it do the work for you.

I'm quite familiar with the Minion Addon manager. I used to have it on my computer for my WoW addons. But ESO is foreign territory so I'm trying to figure things out

Edit: I figured it out after I looked after your screenshot. I'm just used to addons going elsewhere and not into the doc folder. I still need to figure out how I can even click the guide box on my screen
    Last edited by varals3556; October 18th, 2018 at 08:57 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast