OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Updated for Summerset) is NOW available!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Updated for Summerset) is NOW available!

Started working on this project on May 25th. For six weeks, I've set myself to complete a Summerset guide for all of you! Plus, I patched up misc bugs I found along the way. I highly recommend installing the guide through the excellent add-on manager Minion.

https://minion.mmoui.com/

Note: This add-on's folder name is ZGESO. Zygor's is ZygorGuidesViewer. I recommend disabling Zygor's add-on from the add-on menu before you log in otherwise you may see two copies of the guide.

Enjoy!

Oh thank you so very much
    Majapia 90 Human Warlock

15 x 90 chars with Zygor guides <3

Comment

Originally posted by cizze View Post
      Oh thank you so very much
      You're welcome!

Next up. I'm working on a leveling guide for Craglorn.

Comment

I already said it before, but I will say it again, you are a hero
        Finally, I was waiting for summerset update for a really long time.

Comment

Originally posted by alterego9268 View Post
          You're welcome!

Next up. I'm working on a leveling guide for Craglorn.

wow thats really great <3 Appreciate your time and effort
          Majapia 90 Human Warlock

15 x 90 chars with Zygor guides <3

Comment

Craglorn is a challenging zone, and I understand why Zygor didn't create a guide for it. The entire region originally was designed for groups and raiders but was retooled for a single-player experience in the non-subscription Tamriel United. However, some locations remain for groups and raiders. I'll keep you updated. So far the main quest hasn't required a group or a raid to complete.

Comment

Regarding Craglorn. Despite the statement on ESO's 1.18 patch notes, "The main story quests are now balanced for one player, and the remaining group content can be completed with as little as two players." This statement is not true. One of the steps in The Shattered and the Lost main quest is to go to designated group areas to charge three gems. There you are required to fight against several waves of elite mobs accompanied by mini-bosses. Once you defeat all of them, you start fighting a boss with 2 million HP with the ability to hit like a freight truck. If you manage to succeed, you have to do this two more times. None of my characters are even remotely at a level to take on this kind of content solo, and even if they could a guide in this zone wouldn't help most. The sad truth is despite the claims the retooled Craglorn is for solo players, in reality, it is not.

So it is with a long sigh that I am ending the Craglorn guide today.

I humbly apologize for the decision.

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Thank you so much for all your hard work !!

Comment

Downloaded and installed. Ran. Locked up entire PC, not just the game. Uninstalling now to see if things stop being pear-shaped. Just FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by CrankyGramps View Post
                      Downloaded and installed. Ran. Locked up entire PC, not just the game. Uninstalling now to see if things stop being pear-shaped. Just FYI.
                      It does lock up the entire PC if you havent previously disabled the Zygor Guides v1.3 (blah).

The trick is

1. Download and install the new addon by using minion app (or whatever suites you).
                      2. Login to the character selection screen
                      3. Disable the only Zygor Guides that is found in the addon menu.
                      4. Even though there is no zygor guides addon enabled from the addon menu the zygor addon with summerset starts normaly.

Comment

Nuked this and game runs normally again. I really wanted this to work.

Comment

Saw this after I removed the Summerset guide. Thanks. I'll try it ... once the servers are back up again from maintenance.

Comment

Thanks for the tip tris1meg. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the guide. I can say that for me the guide by-itself without the Zygor guide enabled should work as expected. I don't recommend running both concurrently as you'll likely see issue like that. You'll also want to uncheck the ESO guide from Zygor's launcher. It's pretty much a dead addon at the moment that Zygor isn't supporting, so there's no point keeping it enabled.

Comment

I've decided to really give ESO a try and I can't begin to say I know how to get the guide to pop up in my addons. I can't go figure it out because the game is down for maintenance. Well, the game is back up but could someone please help me figure this out?
                              Last edited by varals3556; October 16, 2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X