Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Legion World Quests broken

No longer works, the guide (which you advertise on your guides page) is no longer in client. The guides that are there are all separated by zone, and they dont work either. Please fix this! The "Legion World Quests" guide needs to be added back!!! Please!

Zygor broken for World Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Wrich73 View Post
    No longer works, the guide (which you advertise on your guides page) is no longer in client. The guides that are there are all separated by zone, and they dont work either. Please fix this! The "Legion World Quests" guide needs to be added back!!! Please!
    I essentially have the same problem. Historically, I've used World Quest Tracker in conjunction with Zygor. WQT lays out the world quests in a very helpful way so that I know at a glance which ones I want to do. I would click on a quest on the map and it would load into Zygor which I used for navigation which worked great.

This broke with 8.0.1. After a number of trials I found that I could use World Quest List from the map and it would load into Zygor. This stopped working in the Zygor patch just before this last one (361). I can't even click on a world quest on the map and have it load into Zygor without either of the other addons. Zygor is currently broken and can't be used for world quests.

Please disable WQT and WQL addons since they currently are breaking the world quests guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Came here to post I have the same problem. Pleased to see at least it is being looked at. Thanks.

trial user
    Same problem - 6.2.18361. Separating world quest guides is not good.
    Also world quest achievement guides have links to the old guide "Legion World Quests"

Update: I'm Sorry. I've noticed that relevant world quest guide selected when I choose quest. Nice solution!
    Last edited by mihalaud; July 21st, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

You need to click the world quest from the zone map, not the continent map.

That way I can confirm that it works with WorldQuestList 6.4 installed.

BTW, I saw a similar behaviour with the Argus invasions, don't remember if it affected the Zygor guide or only the HandyNotes addon that allowed you to look for invasion groups when clicking an invasion point. That only worked if the zone map was opened though the invasion points were shown on the Argus map.
    Last edited by Cartman; July 21st, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Support View Post
    Please disable WQT and WQL addons since they currently are breaking the world quests guides.
    Umm, no?

And the separate guides doesn't make any sense. Why are they not in the single WQ guide anymore?

So, I disabled WQT to confirm that this solution works, but I don't really find this an acceptable solution. is WQT breaking the game? I'm not an addon developer, so I don't know how they interact, but this would be a tough decision to make if I had to choose one.

It is common for there to be many different addon conflicts right after a big patch like 8.0. It can often take several weeks after a big patch for all of the different addon authors to work out all of the different conflicts both with the new game client and other addons.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Fair enough. So this should work itself out over the next few weeks then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast