Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos911 View Post
    So, I disabled WQT to confirm that this solution works, but I don't really find this an acceptable solution. is WQT breaking the game? I'm not an addon developer, so I don't know how they interact, but this would be a tough decision to make if I had to choose one.
    I tried World Quest Tracker and just as with the World Quest List addon what does not work is clicking a world quest from the continent map.
    In order use these addons together with the guide you need to first click the zone map and then the world quest.

In addition to that World Quest Tracker replaces the standard Blizzard tracker for world quests. I think that never worked with the Zygor guide so you need to disable the tracker from the addon and use the standard Blizzard tracker. To do this select options at the bottom of the map and then it should be topmost option about tracking.

Zygor broken for World Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    I tried World Quest Tracker and just as with the World Quest List addon what does not work is clicking a world quest from the continent map.
    In order use these addons together with the guide you need to first click the zone map and then the world quest.

In addition to that World Quest Tracker replaces the standard Blizzard tracker for world quests. I think that never worked with the Zygor guide so you need to disable the tracker from the addon and use the standard Blizzard tracker. To do this select options at the bottom of the map and then it should be topmost option about tracking.
    Tested it again and using WQT does not work for me as described above. That is, I selected the proper Zygor zone map for Legion world quests then clicked on the WQT quest--it did not load into Zygor.

Also, the second paragraph above is not how it worked for me. Previously, WQT worked, loading guides from WQT, without turning the tracker off (and without having to first load the zone world quest guide). Now, turning the tracker off has no bearing for whether or not the guide loads. It doesn't. I'm hoping this will get sorted soon as using WQT with Zygor makes world quests a breeze. Current state is little better than using neither addon for world quests.

trial user
    Hi, blitzphk! I found a workaround. Now I use Zygor with World Quest List.

Seems fixed. Now works with WQT. Thank you!!!

Legion World Quests broken (FIXED)

Quote Originally Posted by UberGoober View Post
    Seems fixed. Now works with WQT. Thank you!!!
    Now working for me as well. Excellent work Zygor and thank you.

The only thing I would recommend is that you also return the guides to loading from the continent and not the zone. It was much more convenient before 8.0.1. But, I'm very happy to have basic functionality working with WQT.

Well it all worked for a week or so, but it looks like all my WQ are broken again. I can click on a WQ and the proper guide loads but the particular WQ I clicked on does not. I've tried this on both Darkshore and Broken Isles WQ and none of them load.

Have you tried it with all other addons disabled?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Support View Post
    Have you tried it with all other addons disabled?
    Appears to be broken for me as well. When i click on the quest on the map it loads correctly on the guide but the waypoint array doesn't navigate you on how to get there anymore. It just says destination unreachable. Darkshore world quests work fine for me, legion world quests do not.
    Last edited by doobie2012; August 10th, 2018 at 06:24 PM.

Did you test with all other addons disabled? What quest did you click? Where are you standing?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12