Broken Shore Rares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Shore Rares

It says to load the map and click the rare to load the guide, but you can't really click the rare on the map. It lights up, but does nothing when clicked.

I'd like to basically use this for the travel system on getting there in the fastest time. How can I manually load the rare mob guides in Broken Shore by name? Clicking the next arrow just generates an error saying it can't go to step 2.

Try disabling all other addons and see if that lets you click the map and get the step for the rare.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It doesn't load the step to for a specific rare when clicking it for me too.
      I disabled all addons except Zygor and loaded the Dailies/Legion/Broken Shore Rares guide.

When manually advancing steps it works but the guide throws an error:
      Zygor Guides Viewer: ERROR! Cannot jump from step 2 to label 'Court_Of_Farondis_WQ'. This is guide Broken Shore Rares. Please report this, providing a generated Bug Report.
      After putting the following step at the end of the guide I got rd of the error but it still does not work:
      step
      label "Court_Of_Farondis_WQ"
      #include "Legion_World_Quest_Emissaries"
      I don't think that this error is the problem of the guide not loading the step when clicking a rare mob on the Broken Shores map.

Merq, if you only want the travel system to take you to a specific point you can manually set a waypoint by holding SHIFT and clicking on the map. To remove the waypoint rightclick it.
      However this will only use basic navigation and not plot you paths up hills or something like that.
      You can manually click through the Broken Shore Rares guide until you get to the rare mob you want by holding CTRL and ALT and clicking the next step button.
      To go back to step 1 hold CTRL and click the previous step button.

Comment

Working...
      X