With 523 update Zygor guides are empty of guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 523 update Zygor guides are empty of guides

I think when you updated to include the BFA latest scenario you removed all other content. Also the burning of Teldrassil heading is there but without content. Can we get our guides back.

I am alo broken with current update. All I get is a blank guide that only has an empty leveling choice for Legion. I am also getting this LUA Error:

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2553: attempt to call method 'IsEnabled' (a nil value)
    Time: Tue Aug 7 11:53:18 2018
    Count: 7
    Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2553: attempt to call method 'IsEnabled' (a nil value)
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2553: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:2193>
    (tail call): ?
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3886: in function `?'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:939: in function `?'
    ...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace3\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Comment

Same here.

Comment

No Draenor pet battle guide, Deamon Hunter hall guide, Saberstalk rep guide, or anything else found.

Comment

i got no working guides at all atm, had to reload ui and boom, all guides stopped working :/

Comment

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
            2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
            3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
            4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
            5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

fix confirmed got the guides working again ^_^

Comment

That worked for me, but this is a little annoying, since all settings are lost then...

Comment

I too had blank steps. From the client I choose the reinstall option and it fixed it for me

Comment

Originally posted by weolo View Post
                    I too had blank steps. From the client I choose the reinstall option and it fixed it for me
                    Reading of this success, I, too, tried the less draconian steps of simply exiting the game, deleting the cache, and then choosing "reinstall" from the Zygor client. Always a good idea to follow zygor supports steps, but this abbreviated approach worked for me. And, this allows you to preserve settings.

Comment

The reinstall worked for me. Thanks.

Comment

I had given the full steps because the normal reinstall has not always been successful for everyone.

Comment

I too had this issue. My first thought was to reinstall the addon from the client - and that worked. So I think it should work for everyone since some people have already confirmed it as a fix without deleting settings.

Also, I would like to ask Zygor Support, why was this not released for different regions again like the pre-patch version was released ?

Comment

Not every update needs to be split by region. There wasn't anything major on the API end of things like with the pre-patch that needed to have the update sent at different times.

Comment

I followed the steps and redownloaded the guides and installed them and now they are not showing up at all! I checked addon folder and they are not there. I reinstalled again and nothing. I did a scan and repair and nothing. I did a reinstall from the main guide window and nothing. AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Now I have no guides at all!

I followed your steps EXACTLY! Removed from addons and the Savedvariables. Now what?

I went to the actual addon folder and the guides show in there but not in the saved variables anymore and they won't load.

Comment

Working...
                              X