Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Submitting Payment Information

Hello:

I have a subscription for your "Elite Loyalty" payment program. As such I receive a small discount, and pay $4.99 each month.

My subscription expires sometime today (August 11th), however, I connected with one of your staff members last month in order to tell them that I wanted to change my payment METHOD over to PayPal.

They told me to wait until today (August 11th) until I switched over to PayPal, however, they also said that they set up my account so that I would still retain my "Elite Loyalty" status in order that I would receive my discount and continue to pay $4.99 a month.

I did as I was told. I switched my payment method over to PayPal (in my PayPal account it shows that Zygor Guides is now "active" and that Zygor Guides has been successfully linked to my PayPal account), however, according to your site (under my payment options), there is an error insofar as accepting my payment method is concerned (cancellation to my Zygor Guides subscription is still being listed as "pending"), and I'm unable to update the status of my subscription in any way.

So what's the deal? Will you folks at Zygor fix the problem?

I've got to tell you... all I wanted to do is change my flippin' payment method. Why do you folks at Zygor have to turn it into a major crisis?

It's very irritating.

What you were told is that you can't change between credit card and PayPal on an active subscription. You were told that when your current subscription expires today you will then be able to start a new subscription for use with the PayPal payment method. If you would like I can provide a transcript of that chat session.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X