Travel Directions Seem a bit Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel Directions Seem a bit Off

First, love the new share ability, however, since that update travel directions to quest objectives and turnins seem off or simply not as precise as they used to be. I will often be told to run up a path and then to run back down the same path...or be told to hearth when I'm standing outside the inn where I'm bound...or be asked to run off a cliff (my favorite haha).

Maybe I've just been spoiled by your excellent travel directions...has something changed in your travel direction mechanics?

Even before the update it was possible for there to be occasional issues as the system is dynamic in many ways - which usually works well - but there are occasional times where it might do something less than perfect. As for the 7.0 update, it's possible in updating our data and engines for BfA that something may have been affected and we will be looking over things over the next few weeks to iron out any issues. However, even with the existing issues, it shouldn't be happening more than occasionally, so if it's a constant thing we would ask that you please post some specific guides/steps where the issues are occurring so that we might be able to troubleshoot things faster.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I will make notes of the quests and locations the next time I see an issue. Thanks for the prompt response.

Comment

Working...
      X