How do I remove the circles on minimap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I remove the circles on minimap

The quest guide puts little circles indicating the path I should be taking on the minimap - its really annoying and hides things like ore nodes/herbs etc...

how do i get rid of the path white circles on my minimap?

In the Options \ Navigation uncheck "Show map markers".
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      thank you so much for the quick reply.

Comment

This used to be small dots or arrows leading to the larger "circle" objective. Now all the navigation points show as huge white circles, to the point that you can't see which way your character arrow is even facing on the minimap. Is this a bug? I don't remember it ever being this difficult to navigate.

Comment

Yeah, I think this improvement will need to be changed. There is some value in seeing navigation markers but currently they are functioning to obscure the map. I love most of the changes.

Comment

Right now it's displaying map markers for every single one of the things we call "travel lines", which are the little travel instructions to hold your hand and get you to your destination with no problem. We're going to tweak it so that routes, including travel lines, are displayed solely with the ant trail and only pointpoint locations, like your final destination, will use the circle map marker.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thank you this was very helpful.

Comment

Would you consider adding an option to, for lack of a better phrase, stop being so 'hand holdy'?
                I've found it really frustrating in BfA, when I'm having to perfectly follow the multiple waypoints, in order to update the arrow, and end up having to backtrack if I go off route to collect/kill something, again just to update the arrow.
                I feel an option to make the travel line only 1 step (that being your actual destination) would be much nicer, instead of 'follow the path for 2m' 'climb the steps' 'follow the path for 5m' 'jump down here' 'follow the path for 3m'.

Comment

This is on the books as something to possibly do.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by DaedricDan View Post
                    Would you consider adding an option to, for lack of a better phrase, stop being so 'hand holdy'?
                    I've found it really frustrating in BfA, when I'm having to perfectly follow the multiple waypoints, in order to update the arrow, and end up having to backtrack if I go off route to collect/kill something, again just to update the arrow.
                    I feel an option to make the travel line only 1 step (that being your actual destination) would be much nicer, instead of 'follow the path for 2m' 'climb the steps' 'follow the path for 5m' 'jump down here' 'follow the path for 3m'.
                    This EXACTLY is were i am here for, Pleas make this an option (as soon as possible) i always have been going in strait lines Point A to B it makes sense in some way but not in my way and we are running into problems here it is also holding me back because of my disability

Comment

The footstep icon in the top right of the guide window (precise travel directions) used to do exactly this, it turned all the "follow the path" waypoints off.
                      However currently it turns off only the additional directional lines in the guide window but not the waypoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                        THANK You, they block a lot of the view, glad I can turn them off.

Comment

I would like the arrow to auto update the direction at all times, Kinda like tom tom or other waypoint arrows, at time Im running the a direction only to find out it was the wrong one. Its easy to get lost.

I LOVE the stop, go up the stairs, over the bride etc. but the arrow needs to be update live not on map waypoints. This would alleviate a LOT of level frustration.

Comment

Working...
                          X