Zandalar Questlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zandalar Questlines

Its only me having the issue following the quests in Zuldazar, first time i got the issue is after choosing a loa, the guide says "pick anyone" i choosed randomly (the one that you run faster and have falling damage reduced). After that quest i had to meet some NPC Hexlord Raal in the same building (according the guide) and i couldt find and get stucked there.
    I could skip that quest step and continue to questing until i get another issue couldnt find the pa'ku totems first to jump up the building and the other one to cross the river...have to skip it and run manually, after that i've be able to continue questing......until getting to some camp (warpost rastari) near the battepost the guide says to meet Zolani and the npc isnt there the same for Habutu (next step on the guide) the guide says they sould be there and all the chain after that i can't do it and now im really stucked.

I assume that i had to do some quest before to be able to find the NPCs there, but i followed the guide... anyone with similar problems in this guide?

I started in Vol'Dun area and that guide was flawless but this one in Zuldazar its really getting on my nerves.

I am having the exact same problem, and it started at the exact same spot. I have ended up skipping half the Zandalar quest-line because most of the time when I get to the next npc, it isn't there, or it is there but has no quest. I have contacted Support twice now, and they have given me no definitive answer as to what the problem is. Getting quite frustrated to say the least.

Comment

yeah i feel i have to skip it, and go to the other zone but i'm wondering if its a guide problem or blizzard one...

Comment

I figured out what we both did wrong. After you choose Gonk's Loa, you have to go to Gonk out in the wild and speak to him. After you speak to Gonk, everything falls into place. I just did this and I am now getting the quests that we were not able to do.

The Zandalar guide does not say anything about going to speak to Gonk and that is why people are getting confused and not being able to proceed in the quest-line.

Comment

We are working on the guides and will get this fixed.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That is good to hear. It will greatly lessen the confusion of where to go and what to do.

Comment

you're right i went to meet Gonk and now everything is going ok thank you for the tip

Comment

Working...
              X