War Campain, Choosing Nazmir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Campain, Choosing Nazmir

I dont know if I am missing something or the guide is incomplete.... however I am not getting the guide if you choose to level the war campaign in Nazmir. It appears like this guide is only catering to those who choose Zuldazar quest chain however if this is the case why did the guide tell me to pick any of the three but only work with one.... please let me know if I am missing something.
    Last edited by asirkoch; August 19, 2018, 09:59 PM.

Same thing, now i can't click the table to change it , so now stuck !!!

Comment

Originally posted by asirkoch View Post
      I dont know if I am missing something or the guide is incomplete.... however I am not getting the guide if you choose to level the war campaign in Nazmir. It appears like this guide is only catering to those who choose Zuldazar quest chain however if this is the case why did the guide tell me to pick any of the three but only work with one.... please let me know if I am missing something.
      I had done Zuldazar first, but then Vol'Dun, but the guide went to Nazmir next. It seems like the guide may be going in a specific order. All the areas are in my guide. I just have to "next" through the others to get to it.

If you go through the guide far enough you will find the quest part for the zone.

1. Zuldazar - Step 21
      2. Nazmir - Step 60
      3. Vol'Dun - Step 100

A fix could be allowing users to be able to jump to or select the zone instead of forced going in order.
      Last edited by shankill; August 20, 2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

We released updates today to allow you to do any foothold you want each time. Please make sure your guides are updated.

[Edit] - We just pushed another update that should fix this issue.
        Last edited by Zygor; August 20, 2018, 12:43 AM.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          We released updates today to allow you to do any foothold you want each time. Please make sure your guides are updated.

Thank you Zygor guides! prompted fix! I was about to be dissatisfied with the guide however with what you did within 24 hours completely made me rethink i could ever doubt this guide. Keep up the great work you guys are awesome. Couldnt play wow without you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post

Thank you, suggested this improvement this last week after running into this problem. Much appreciated! =D

Comment

Working...
            X