No announcement yet.

Anyone getting WoW DC a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going good for me so far! No crashes in a party!

Comment

So far so good, have been questing for nearly an hour with no issues, things are running very smoothly! Let's hope I didn't Jinx myself by posting this.

Thanks for the fix, this add on is irreplaceable! I LOVE the new party quest sharing feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        Is anyone still having this issue with the newest version of the guides?
        If "newest version" is 7.0.18768, yes.

My wife and I have been getting disconnected every 30 seconds since Saturday, and just now figured out it was Zygor.

Completely disabled the addon, have been able to play once more. I was freaking out, restarting my network equipment, blowing up my installation. It worked when solo, and any time we paired up (pretty much the only way we play lately), we had non-stop disconnects.

Still do on the version above, but not sure if it's the latest. Checking for update in the launcher doesn't show anything newer.

Comment

Can't stay in the game longer than 30 seconds when I'm in a party with my wife. No party, no disconnects.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
            Is anyone still having this issue with the newest version of the guides?
            It's still happening for me in Freehold, Tiragarde Sound, but nowhere near as frequently as last night. Had two disconnects in about 45 minutes this evening.

I am dual boxing with Jamba, ISBoxer, and a few other addons, but those don't seem to have any adverse effect.

Comment

Alright thanks, we'll continue investigating this.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just FYI - I didn't know it was Zygor causing the issue.

I was on my druid earlier today and it seemed to be the only character of mine that was constantly disconnecting every 30 seconds (hard disconnect, right to login screen). Opened TT with Blizz and they said, "Seems your druid got in a tight situation, so tight that they couldn't do anything about it and it was beyond 'stuck' and unable to load into the game for you. That's where I come in! I went in and moved your character back to a location that should be near where they were and they should be much happier now. They're in a place where they can breathe!"

That worked for about 15 minutes (instead of my usual 30 seconds), then disconnected again. Swapped to my hunter to try helping my fellow guild member quest and was instantly disconnected again multiple times. Turned off addon - NO issues during that time.

Just know that if you keep trying, your character may disconnect continuously and Blizz may or may not be able to help with that part of it. Given we quested together for the past two hours without any disconnects, it's definitely Zygor. He doesn't use any questing addons. I'm using Zygor 7.0.18768.

Comment

So just to add my side, it's been happening to me and a friend today in Stormsong, both at guide point 418 Kill Bonerender. We've been partying for a few days now and not had this problem but today both disconnecting unless Zygor is minimised. JUst tried un partying and it worked ok , re joined as party and it disconnected within a few seconds. Both running 18770 version.
                  Moved on to step 433 and it seemd fine but my quest partner d/c'd though I didn't. we then joined from about step 450 and its been fine since.
                  Last edited by nicksc; August 28, 2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Still happening here. One thing I have noticed is the waypoints on the mini map go all over the place once you reconnect.

Comment

Chipping in:

This has been happening to me for around a week now. I keep my Zygor up to date We play together of an evening. All is ok until we are out in the world questing (when I have Zygor open / share mode enabled). Having read the above I'll try disabling the share mode and going onward without it like we used to. Will report back findings. Current Zygor build is 7.0.18781. FYI: Only I receive the disconnects, not my husband.

Comment

We issued a patch for the DC issues yesterday, please keep reporting if you're still having issues with version 18786.

Comment

mine is not DCing me but is like soft freezing my whole game if that makes any sense, windows is still fine but wow is frozen, its only when i have zygor on if i turn the addon off its fine and that has been this way for a few weeks now i really like zygor i wish you could plz fix this,

Comment

Played all day yesterday with no disconnects, so it appears to be fixed for me. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X