Zygor Client freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Client freezes

I'm not sure if this is the right forum...but when I open the Zygor client from my desktop, it open and updates, but then becomes unusable, I can't click on anything. Not the gear, not the "check for updates", not anything for my account, I can't even click the X in the corner to close it. In fact the only way I can close it is to open up the task manager and end the task for it. When I open it again the dame thing happens...every single time. I have version 0.1.20b installed if that helps. Thank you!

I can second this, same thing is happening to my 0.1.20b version of zygor client.

Comment

On the radar and actively looking at a fix. Will post back with updates

Comment

Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

I have the same problem with the new Zygor client. Only way to close it is Task Manager or choose close on the icon. Restart of Windows and a reinstall did not help. For now i use the other client. But i had to install Java just for this application.

Comment

An update is rolling out with a fix for the freeze and a few other fixes. Check back over the course of the next few hours. Once you get an update for 0.1.21, you should be set. Apologies for the downtime.

Comment

Currently, I am unable to login to accept any update that will be pushed out. Will a Zygor Dev please reply to this thread once the update is available?

Will the updated client be uploaded to your website, so in case I am unable to log in I may download the client and reinstall?

Comment

The server is currently running pretty slow, so downloads / updates may fail. I would check back in a few hours, or in the morning. Things should be cleared up by then.

To clarify, the update is available, but you may not be able to get it right now

Comment

Working...
                X