Zygor Guide Beta - Not able to click any options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guide Beta - Not able to click any options

I decided to update the AH prices and closed the game and opened the guide viewer on my desktop (I normally have it running in the background so I just brought it back into view). The program will not let me click anything. I've tried to download and reinstall but still I can't click anything within the program and now i'm stuck on the install screen.

2018-09-21.png
    talkGEEK at www.talkgeek.net

On the radar and actively looking at a fix. Will post back with updates

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
      On the radar and actively looking at a fix. Will post back with updates
      Oh thank the heavens... I have also uninstalled and re-installed 5 times thinking it was something my PC did. Keep us updated overlord zygor. any ETA will use the java version till then. Maybe consider leaving the java version available as backup until Oracle screw developers over in a few years.

Comment

Thought it was me too!

Comment

Yep just noticed this myself. I stopped it and restarted it twice first time it looked like it got stuck at downloading ah data, i can't even minimize it back to the tray it has to stay on the bar now...

Comment

An update is rolling out with a fix for the freeze and a few other fixes. Check back over the course of the next few hours. Once you get an update for 0.1.21, you should be set. Apologies for the downtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
              An update is rolling out with a fix for the freeze and a few other fixes. Check back over the course of the next few hours. Once you get an update for 0.1.21, you should be set. Apologies for the downtime.
              That's good to hear. Thank you for the quick fix
              talkGEEK at www.talkgeek.net

Comment

mine kicked me out, then i had an issue reconnecting, then it gave me a black screen seems ok now though but for a while now, it has not been picking up some of the world quest for bfa, when clicking on map it just doesn't recognize them...
                Last edited by ksilverbow; September 23, 2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

There might still be some world quests that need to be added to the guides. We only get to add them when we see them in game for writing and testing the steps.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

0.1.21 Beta is now out. Give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                    X