Both clients don't work right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both clients don't work right now

The Beta client installer says "Can't connect to the internet, please check your connection", and the Java Client says "Attempting to connect to the internet..." and then just crashes.

This is great.

My internet works for everything else. Checked firewall settings. Checked java access to the web.

It is not just you.
    And this site seems really slow too.

Comment

Great to hear i'm not alone. At least manual installing works http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/manualinstall for people in my current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by KodiacQc View Post
        The Beta client installer says "Can't connect to the internet, please check your connection", and the Java Client says "Attempting to connect to the internet..." and then just crashes.

This is great.

My internet works for everything else. Checked firewall settings. Checked java access to the web.
        Yep, same thing here. Support told me to use a VPN LOL.

Comment

The VPN suggestion was before I knew there was an issue with the server. Our server is running really slow right now and that is causing the client to timeout when it's doing a server check to ensure there is a connection. It should hopefully be sorted out before too long.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

tried everything including VPN

Originally posted by mindymender View Post
            Yep, same thing here. Support told me to use a VPN LOL.
            Updated Java
            restarted PC
            reinstalled Zygor
            suscribed to VPN just to try it out
            ran java and zygor in administrator mode

I'm still having this problem. The windows app runs, "attempts to connect to the internet" and it disappears.

Please help.

Comment

Having the same issue here aswell, any updates on whats wrong or when it would be working again?

Comment

Same issue here, fyi. Any ETA on restoration?

Comment

Zygor Client cannot login either. Since around 3PM Yesterday afternoon CEST. It also started with "Fetching AH Data" and never completed.

Comment

Can confirm unable to login 90% of the time if you keep trying eventually it gets in but an elite subscription will stay trial for sometime until it gathers account data. even if the status of the sub is correct the update buttons timeout connecting.

Looks like the webserver has gone belly up or its DDOS city here atm.

@zygor can I suggest while it may require a few website changes could you add a offline installation bundle to the new beta client download. That way the connection can eventually get the full client which would fix having to restart the installation multiple times as opposed to pause and continue on a download to re-establish a connection.

Comment

Having the same issue.

Comment

Yep, same here :-(

Comment

Having the same issue since yesterday. ZygorGuidesClient.exe results in "Attempting to connect to the internet" with no results. It just disappears, when I try to rerun it it says there is another instance of Zygor running but I cannot find it in task manager, maybe it'^s not named zygor.

The beta version of the client is even worse I can't even get past the update server selection, I can't click on US/EU.. or any other options.

Comment

Originally posted by KodiacQc View Post
                            Great to hear i'm not alone. At least manual installing works http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/manualinstall for people in my current situation.
                            Just wanted to verify for those who can't live without it, the manual install is working just fine for me

Comment

This should be resolved now. The server will continue to speed back up over the next few hours hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X