Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I'm running the beta, It comes up with the "We are unable to connect to Zygor. Please check your internet is up and running, and thats Zygor's website is currently accessible." It was working fine then I think it was Wednesday its just derp'd out on me and I can't get AH updates or anything. I uninstalled it and could only install it again from the manual download. The last time it did this was a few weeks ago when you had a server issue, but if its all good at your end and other people don't have the issue then it's gotta be my end but since it was working and then the day after not and I didn't change anything I'm at a loose end. Currently going through my firewall program by program to see if skynet has become aware and blocked it without me knowing, I shall report back unless a naked Arnie turns up...

**All good now on the Java client, Skynet had blocked your IP for some reason without notifying me, but still cant install beta now as says internet down and can't connect to zygor. We shall push on!
    Last edited by cobadera; October 13th, 2018 at 09:39 AM. Reason: half fixed

Try using a VPN to see if that works. That would change the path you're taking from your house to our system and would also bypass any IP blocking that your ISP might be doing.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Quote Originally Posted by cobadera View Post
    I'm running the beta, It comes up with the "We are unable to connect to Zygor. Please check your internet is up and running, and thats Zygor's website is currently accessible." It was working fine then I think it was Wednesday its just derp'd out on me and I can't get AH updates or anything. I uninstalled it and could only install it again from the manual download. The last time it did this was a few weeks ago when you had a server issue, but if its all good at your end and other people don't have the issue then it's gotta be my end but since it was working and then the day after not and I didn't change anything I'm at a loose end. Currently going through my firewall program by program to see if skynet has become aware and blocked it without me knowing, I shall report back unless a naked Arnie turns up...

**All good now on the Java client, Skynet had blocked your IP for some reason without notifying me, but still cant install beta now as says internet down and can't connect to zygor. We shall push on!
    That error message doesn't exist in the beta client, I would double check you are running the correct client. The beta client should have better stability when it comes to handling network connections.

A new version of the beta just dropped, see if that helps.
    Version 1.25b

I manually updated it. Didn't get a prompt for an client update.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345