OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Updated for Murkmire DLC) is NOW available!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Updated for Murkmire DLC) is NOW available!

Please install through through the excellent add-on manager Minion.

Quick Install Steps
    1. Download and install Minion. The best, free addon manager for ESO.
    2. Click on the "Find More" button.
    3. Search for "zygor." At the moment it is called "Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Community)."
    4. Click the Install button.
    5. Launch ESO
    6. Very important: You cannot run Zygor's official guide and my guide together. It is imperative that you disable Zygor's official guide from the Addon menu. If you run both, ESO becomes unstable. Don't worry though. This guide has everything Zygor's has and more! Props to the Zygor devs for making a great product in the first place.
    7. From the Addon menu, enable the guide "Leveling Guides v1.4.0.XXX." (The XXX is the addon version and will change over time.)
    8. That's it. You should be good to go. Enjoy!

If you have questions, please leave them here or you ask them at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments. I frequent both.
    Last edited by alterego9268; June 10, 2019, 07:39 AM. Reason: Adding Quick Install Steps

Hello, everyone! I've updated the Addon. You should see overall performance improvements especially related to the map. Please use Minion to update.

Comment

I've posted several updates

Milestones:

- Removed destructive Zygor code that caused map pins for discovered POIs to disappear.
      - Added logic to auto-load a guide for first-time users based on their character's current zone.

Other changes:

- Moved Guide's default starting position above the chat window.
      - Set default value for Auto Hide on Inventory to false.
      - Changed the name of the Morrowind guide to Vvardenfell.

Please use Minion to update.
      Last edited by alterego9268; January 5, 2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much for this I was directed here by support when i saw the guides were not working!

Comment

Originally posted by alterego9268 View Post
          I've posted several updates

Milestones:

- Removed destructive Zygor code that caused map pins for discovered POIs to disappear.
          - Added logic to auto-load a guide for first-time users based on their character's current zone.

Other changes:

- Moved Guide's default starting position above the chat window.
          - Set default value for Auto Hide on Inventory to false.
          - Changed the name of the Morrowind guide to Vvardenfell.

Thank you so much for making these. Please don't stop! I pay for Zygor Elite, but would be happy to donate to you specifically to keep these guides coming, especially with Elsweyr on the horizon. Let me know!

Comment

So, do I use this mod in instead of the one that I could download through the Zygor Java updater? (The updated to a new Zygor client (not Java now) - and you can no longer download a Elder Scrolls Online guide.

Comment

This version has been updated more recently than the one you had been able to get thru the old client for quite a while. It's been a good year since we had updated the ESO guides so what alterego has done is more recent.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                This version has been updated more recently than the one you had been able to get thru the old client for quite a while. It's been a good year since we had updated the ESO guides so what alterego has done is more recent.
                OK, thanks.

Comment

Hi, whats the chances of a elswer guide? slim i presume.

Comment

Originally posted by tantify View Post
                    Thank you so much for this I was directed here by support when i saw the guides were not working!
                    You're welcome!

Originally posted by Eattheirdead View Post
                    Thank you so much for making these. Please don't stop! I pay for Zygor Elite, but would be happy to donate to you specifically to keep these guides coming, especially with Elsweyr on the horizon. Let me know!
                    Thank you! It would be rad if Zygor could provide me with a free account.

Originally posted by JDM12983 View Post
                    So, do I use this mod in instead of the one that I could download through the Zygor Java updater? (The updated to a new Zygor client (not Java now) - and you can no longer download a Elder Scrolls Online guide.
                    I would highly recommend changing to the one I've maintained. It has guides for Summerset and Murkmire with Elsweyr on the way. I've made a lot of performance and quality-of-life improvements to keep it running as efficient as possible.

Originally posted by deathwatcher View Post
                    Hi, whats the chances of a elswer guide? slim i presume.
                    Very high. I purchased the Elsweyr expansion, and I'm in the process of putting together a guide. I don't have an ETA but if it is as large as Murkmire then about a month and six weeks if Summerset.

In the meantime, I've updated the addon to Elsweyr's API version.

Last edited by alterego9268; June 6, 2019, 02:45 AM.

Comment

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE ELSWEYR GUIDE IS COMING SOON

Last edited by alterego9268; June 8, 2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Fantastic! Thank you, Sire!

Comment

Thank you for doing this alterego9268

Comment

You the man thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

7/24 Update: Elsweyr Guide is very close to completion

Comment

Working...
                              X