Ant trails showing up unchecked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant trails showing up unchecked

I'm on ver 9198 and the ant trails started showing up on the mini-map though I have it unchecked in navigation. Tried deleting zygor guides in savedvariables to no avail. The ant trails did go away after deleting the files but returned after changing zones and guides. I believe this to be a bug.

EDIT: I noticed I had map markers checked after deleting savedvariables. Unchecked this and the ant trails went away. I'll post again if the return. Still kinda weird that having just map markers checked will show trails even if it is unchecked.
    Last edited by blitzphk; October 23, 2018, 12:47 AM.

Originally posted by blitzphk View Post
    I'm on ver 9198 and the ant trails started showing up on the mini-map though I have it unchecked in navigation. Tried deleting zygor guides in savedvariables to no avail. The ant trails did go away after deleting the files but returned after changing zones and guides. I believe this to be a bug.

EDIT: I noticed I had map markers checked after deleting savedvariables. Unchecked this and the ant trails went away. I'll post again if the return. Still kinda weird that having just map markers checked will show trails even if it is unchecked.
    After playing for awhile I've noticed that the ant trails periodically come on even though the checkbox is unchecked. To get rid of them I check both map markers and ant trails, then uncheck them. This removes them, but I have to do it several times through the day. I already have tried deleting savedvariables and don't want to do that any more as it is a draconian solution that requires me to initialize the guides for each character. I'm hoping this gets fixed soon! BTW, currently on ver 9207.

Comment

Have you by chance noticed any common action taken before it resets the ant trail settings?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

These issues should be fixed in version 7.0.19214.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X