Ant trails enables itself all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant trails enables itself all the time

The bloody ant trails are enabling themselves on every login/reload.

it bloody freezes my wow if i forget to enable and disable to get rid of them again.

Until next reload or login then the ant trails are back even if they are disabled. I have to enable and disable them to get rid of them.

Please fix this rather quickly as it is a killer for my wow that totally freezes with the 'feature' running.

We'll get this fixed in our next update, but if you wouldn't mind could you post your PC specs as we also want to try and optimize the feature so it doesn't have this negative performance effect in the first place.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

These issues should be fixed in version 7.0.19214.

Comment

Thanks. And my specs are kinda way over the needed for wow.
        i7-8700k
        64 gb ram
        gtx 1080

Comment

We've made some key updates to the ant trails that should eliminate performance issues while running. Could you update to the latest version (Version 7.0.19214) and turn ant trails on again to see if you still get the performance issues? If they persist, type /zygor debug and take a screenshot from just before it lags to while it is lagging and paste it in this thread. That would go a long way to helping us optimize this feature as we're not able to produce these performance issues on our end.

Comment

Working...
          X