Game Locking Up on World Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Locking Up on World Quests

Ever since the patch earlier today, when I click on a world quest to add it to the guide the game will lockup. This was not a problem before the patch today.

I am having the same problem. I have done a few things to try to isolate the issue.
    I did a full guide reset. Clicking on the WQ to get directions seemed to work for a while then the problem returned.
    I reset the guides again and this time disabled all my addons.
    I added my core addons back (the ones I really need) then started clicking on WQs. Again clicking on WQs worked for a while then the UI lockup returned.
    From my experimentation it seems that trying to bring up the WoW map triggers the lockup.
    Disabling the travel system directions in the Zygor addon removes the problem.
    I do not have ant trails checked.
    I had the Windows task manager up on a second monitor and when the UI locks up WoW memory use quickly increases. If I leave the unresponsive game sit for a few minutes it will fail with an out of memory error.

Comment

Have you tried leaving all other addons disabled to see how it works when only Zygor is running for an extended period of time? Do you get any LUA errors when it locks up? If so, please post them.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am having the same issue. When I open the world map the game crashes. This only happens when Zygor is enabled =)

Comment

I deleted the Zygor WTF files to reset all the settings. Since I had reinstalled the addon code itself twice yesterday I did not do that again. I then disabled all my addons except for Zygor. When I logged back in with only Zygor active I was able to click on a few WQs to get directions but it was not long before activating the map hung up the UI. I do not see any LUA errors displayed. WoW memory usage quickly escalates and if I don't kill the game process it will finally run out of memory when the process approaches 10GB in size.

Comment

These issues should be fixed in version 7.0.19214.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I re-enabled my addons and turned on the Zygor travel system. I was able to click on and get updated travel directions to every WQ I clicked on with no UI hangup issues. Thanks for your attention to this.

Comment

Working...
              X