Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wanted to say that I'm seeing this issue too in the 1.0.1 client. The only thing that changed for me is that I transferred a toon to another server.

zygorerror.PNG

If you are playing on one computer, you will want to keep local. If you play between several computers, you will want to keep server settings. This feature is designed to ensure you play with the same settings when switching between several computers.

This started happening to me today. I'm running client 4.1.18 on a Mac and it pops up *every* time I quit WoW, saying that the server copy and local copy are different. I choose 'local' each time and it appears to do a sync, but still pops up every time I quit.

I only play on one computer now, so is it possible to delete the saved settings on the server and turn the feature off completely?

Click the gear icon on the client to go into settings and in the Updates section change the last option.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
    Click the gear icon on the client to go into settings and in the Updates section change the last option.
    Thanks - hadn't noticed that option

This is still happening in 4.1.18 on a PC.
    It will ask Local file is from today, the server version is from Dec 28, 2016??? That is QUITE old. How can I just tell it to delete all the server side copies and use my local to sync?

I tried manually hitting sync, says same values every time. For some reason my local is not overwriting the server side values.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshortphd View Post
    This is still happening in 4.1.18 on a PC.
    It will ask Local file is from today, the server version is from Dec 28, 2016??? That is QUITE old. How can I just tell it to delete all the server side copies and use my local to sync?

I tried manually hitting sync, says same values every time. For some reason my local is not overwriting the server side values.
    Can you grab the log file for today (or whichever date it occurred on) and send it in an email to [email protected] ? I'm curious if there's any errors going on while attempting to upload your files to the server. You can find the logs directory by right-clicking the tray icon, and selecting Logs.

Done - emailed with a screenshot of what the client shows me as well.

THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonshortphd View Post
    Done - emailed with a screenshot of what the client shows me as well.

THANKS!
    There is in-fact an error being thrown on the server when trying to process the uploaded file for the account in question. I'll post back and let you know when you can give it another shot and we'll see if it fixes the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
    There is in-fact an error being thrown on the server when trying to process the uploaded file for the account in question. I'll post back and let you know when you can give it another shot and we'll see if it fixes the problem.
    I think it was fixed today. Now when I manually sync I can see the server side file is from today! Hurray! Thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast