Guide is a joke now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide is a joke now

Consider this my last post, your guide is now just a total joke. not another penny from me . goodbye

Originally posted by justme View Post
    Consider this my last post, your guide is now just a total joke. not another penny from me . goodbye
    Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the guides. If you could share your thoughts on what you don't like about them I'll be sure to make sure the team hears about your concerns and we'll see what we can do to make things better for you.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by justme View Post
      Not sure where you are coming from with this but the guide has never been better in my opinion. The BFA release was the smoothest for Zygor I've seen in the years I've been using it and updates are continually being made.

Keep it up Zygor, as long as I continue to play WOW, you will be a part of my addon package.

Comment

I will say this. I tell everyone, these guides are not for everyone. Honestly, if you are having problems with them any of Zygors admins and even some of the veteran users like myself might even be able to give you a hand to find out what's wrong!!! As far as the guide being a joke, I disagree, In fact, if it wasn't for Zygor Guides I more then likely would have quit world of warcraft a long time ago as the questing got too frustrating. So frustrating for me that I would cry. Yes, I know, its silly to cry over a video game, however I have ADHD (Attention deficiy Hyperactivitiy disorder), comprehension problems (not reading comprehension more like "listening or learning", filled with learning disabilities, so it is not unheard of for someone with those to cry out of frustrtation. I almost quit the game till my dad introduced me to this wonderful world of Zygor. Its a shame there wasn't a referral program back then, BUT since he doesnt have his account anymore should he ever decide to go back to wow and get zygor, I'm an affiliate and I'll gladly share that link with him! I never would have signed up to be an affiliate if zygor wasnt good!

To each their own, but if you'll come back we will be happy to assist you <3
        I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
        [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Working...
        X