Mr Icy Veins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Icy Veins.

Ummm, bit of a quandary here me ole fruit, why are your talent builds different from Icy Veins? Also why are achievement titles still in the guide if we are not able to obtain them, I thought that the guide was up to date
    Last edited by mrwaggle4; November 21, 2018, 06:22 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something else

All of the websites that have stat priorities will show different numbers and priorities. Those websites are also showing what they believe are the best stats for end game raiding. The only true way to have proper stats for you for end game raiding is to always run a SimCraft after every new piece of gear you get. Our stats are based on solo questing to level and are not optimized for end game raiding.

As for older titles still being in the guides, for most of them if someone still has the quest active in their log they are able to finish obtaining that title which is why the guides still exist.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      All of the websites that have stat priorities will show different numbers and priorities. Those websites are also showing what they believe are the best stats for end game raiding. The only true way to have proper stats for you for end game raiding is to always run a SimCraft after every new piece of gear you get. Our stats are based on solo questing to level and are not optimized for end game raiding.

As for older titles still being in the guides, for most of them if someone still has the quest active in their log they are able to finish obtaining that title which is why the guides still exist.
      Your words.
      Our stats are based on solo questing to level and are not optimized for end game raiding.

Soooo according to what your saying, I only get 3 quarters of a guide as the game really begins when you start raiding for endgame. If that is the case then I will cancel my sub, you should make this very clear to people who support the guide by either pay a monthly sub or by paying out right.

Comment

Originally posted by mrwaggle4 View Post
        Your words.
        Our stats are based on solo questing to level and are not optimized for end game raiding.

Soooo according to what your saying, I only get 3 quarters of a guide as the game really begins when you start raiding for endgame. If that is the case then I will cancel my sub, you should make this very clear to people who support the guide by either pay a monthly sub or by paying out right.
        Not everyone agrees that the game "begins" with end level raiding. It does signal the end of you RL, searching for an "endgame" of which there will never be....

Zygor has never claimed to be an endgame raiding guide-just use Pawn etc for that-easy fix.

What will occur is you one day stop raiding and being told what to do by 17 year olds (because you already have a job), you will stop playing WoW and then a few months or a year later pick up WoW again to have fun, start all over without all your great WoW "friends", and fire up the guide for enjoyment.

Your priorities will shift.

I promise.

Comment

I don't think Zygor will ever be a "End game guide", and if you though that it was the case, I'm sorry for you

Even then, stat priorities change every time you equip a new piece.

Use ASKMRROBOT to know what to use

Comment

Originally posted by Gaminghadou View Post
            I don't think Zygor will ever be a "End game guide", and if you though that it was the case, I'm sorry for you

Even then, stat priorities change every time you equip a new piece.

Use ASKMRROBOT to know what to use
            Sorry to burst your bubble ppl, if you look at the pic it will show you that the guide does in fact support Raids and Dungeons. so the ppl who replied are inaccurate in what they are saying.
            Attached Files

Comment

The Zygor Gear Advisor can support gear recommendations from those dungeon/raid levels, however that doesn't mean your stat priorities will always be as optimized as they could be.

Gaminghadou is correct in what he said, and his recommendation was a good one. If you're concerned with having your gear highly optimized for end-game dungeon/raid content, you will have to re-run your character through a simulation tool, such as ASKMRROBOT or Pawn, each time you equip a new piece of gear.

Our Gear Advisor allows you to import the results of your simulations to adjust your stat weights specific to your character's current state. This isn't something we can do for you, because it's just so character specific, and requires the usage of out-of-game simulation tools.

The default stat weights provided by our Gear Advisor work well for leveling and early end-game content, such as world quests, etc. However, once you start getting into the later end-game content, it is assumed that you will be importing your own stat weights, as that's what players completing that content are doing, generally.

Hope that helps.
              Last edited by Zygor; December 18, 2018, 10:40 PM.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X