Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Launcher not launching

Hi

I have set all my zygor setups right if I go to game files and press the launcher button it works but if I point zygor to same button on step 2 it opens the game login page can you help on this please

Can you clarify what it is you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to use the client to launch the game. If so, are you using the Java client, or the beta client? Can you also let me know what it says you have your Executable path set to in your installation settings?

Comment

Hi I want it to start the Battle net page not the game log in page it always used to but as I say if I use the launcher icon in my wow folder it starts Battle net but if I point the middle step 2 in zygor set up to exactly the same launcher icon it will only start up the game log in page. I have set up the middle setup Executable File 'D:\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe'

Comment

A beta client update is actually in the process of rolling out that should fix this for you. When you get updated to 0.1.29b, everything should be working as expected again!

* You can manually update by downloading the installer from the member's section and running that.
        * You may have to re-visit your Executable File path in case this update resets it to the default Wow.exe.
        Last edited by Zygor Dev 6; December 15, 2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

many thanks I am happy to wait thought it might be me that had messed something up

Comment

The update has finished rolling out, so you should have been automatically updated to 0.1.29b, or prompted to install the update based on your settings.

Did you figure out if the issue was something else?

Comment

For reference, you want the executable setting to point to your WoW/World of Warcraft Launcher.exe file and not the WoW/_retail_/Wow.exe file.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

tried both and still both open game login page not blizzard.net my version is 3.2.346 not 0.1.29b
                Last edited by igotoo; December 16, 2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by igotoo View Post
                  tried both and still both open game login page not blizzard.net my version is 3.2.346 not 0.1.29b
                  You are using the Java client. Go give the beta client a shot. The download is available from the member's section.

Comment

Thanks works great now thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                    X