Problems with guide/quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with guide/quest

Hi - I'm entering this here because I've sent 3 chat requests detailing my issue but no reply in 24 hrs. I'm a lvl 14 dark elf hunter using leveling guide for Bloodmyst Isle. It's telling me to speak with Torallius the Pack Handler but he's not giving me a quest. He just says 'what do you want' and I have to say goodbye. Is this a glitch?? This is what I've tried so far: I've logged off... I've shut down... I've "cleared all quests" but nothing fixes it.

And so I tried a new quest... Darkshore (I'm a level 15) and it takes me to Darkshore to talk with Dentaria Silverglade for the quest "The Last Wave of Survivors". I've had to run for about 800+ yards and now I keep getting killed because the mobs around me are lvl 20+ and still it tells me to keep going. I've now given up. Your guides worked fine from level 1-15 but now nothing works. What's going on folks? I can't use your guides anymore and chat doesn't seem to work (I guess no one monitors in the weekend)?

Comment

I did reply to your tickets 3 hours ago so please double check your email spam folder to see if replies were put there.

For your Bloodmyst Isle issue, did you complete the Coming of Age quest given by Exarch Menelaous at Azure Watch? He gives you a quest item that you need to give to Torallius before you can get the quest from him.

For Darkshore, what mobs were you running in to? If you came from Bloodmyst to Darkshore that would suggest you rode the boat from Ru'theran Village over to Lor'danel and Dentaria is located in Lor'danel. Without some screen shots of what you are seeing or what mobs are killing you I can only take wild guesses for what is causing the problems in Darkshore.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X