OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose what continent to farm from for classic mats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choose what continent to farm from for classic mats.

I love what you did with Mining where you get to choose the continent to farm from (it asks "Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms). Although once you choose one, I can't figure out how to go back and re-choose. Please do that for herbs as well, I don't want to fly all the way to Eastern Kingdoms to farm stuff when I'm in Ogrimmar already. I am forced to use another guide when this happens because other websites allow you to choose what continent.

I too am in favour of this as it is a pain to keep going to another continent far away, from where I am, I can farm the same mats in the area i'm in, plz give us the option to farm the mats in the area we are in. Tnx

Comment

At launch there will only be the normal 1-60 leveling guides. There will be no profession or farming guides. Maybe in the future.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        At launch there will only be the normal 1-60 leveling guides. There will be no profession or farming guides. Maybe in the future.
        I think you have the wrong idea (Or I do) this is reference to BFA classic mats as the OP does not say it is for classic wow when it gets released. I think he/she and myself meant farming the classic mats in the BFA Zygor guide...

Comment

Okay, I will create a ticket at this time for a member of the team to look into adding this feature. Follow our Blog for updates on this instance. Thank you, and happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
          X