Beta Zygor Client - 0.1.30b - Remove or Hide 'ESO Guide Content'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Zygor Client - 0.1.30b - Remove or Hide 'ESO Guide Content'

I guess there was an update to the beta client for windows? I fired up the app this morning and it didn't have any of my account information. I had to re-login into it. I've been using the beta client for a few months now. Really like it better over the java version. Good job!

Anyhow, once my account was setup and the beta client configured, in the main screen where I see a list of product items to update, for example, "WoW Guide Content", "WoW Gold Trend Data" and now its also showing "ESO Guide Content". Can the "ESO Guide Content" be removed or hidden? I don't own or have installed ESO.

I have version 0.1.30b installed.

Originally posted by cnewman777 View Post
    I guess there was an update to the beta client for windows? I fired up the app this morning and it didn't have any of my account information. I had to re-login into it. I've been using the beta client for a few months now. Really like it better over the java version. Good job!

Anyhow, once my account was setup and the beta client configured, in the main screen where I see a list of product items to update, for example, "WoW Guide Content", "WoW Gold Trend Data" and now its also showing "ESO Guide Content". Can the "ESO Guide Content" be removed or hidden? I don't own or have installed ESO.

I have version 0.1.30b installed.
    In the settings, visit the Updates section. Uncheck the box for The Elder Scrolls Online. This should hide ESO from your products list.

Comment

Working...
    X