Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag / latency issues

Hello all,

I do not have any other AddOns installed besides Zygor, but once Zygor is installed and enabled, I am having high latency during the game. I already tried repairing and reinstalling WoW, repairing and reinstalling Zygor, deleting WTF and Cache folder and reinstalling Java. As soon as I disable Zygor, everything is fine. The lag is not a FPS drop (FPS are fine 100%). The latency then (home and world) goes up to 800ms

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by hismadnezz; February 16, 2019, 06:14 AM.

I do not recall anyone ever reporting an issue with latency like this before. I even checked in game and I have 85ms with Zygor enabled and 85ms without Zygor enabled. I will talk with our dev team when they are in again on Monday but I would venture to guess that this is something specific to your computer or connection. Do you have another computer there at the house you could test it with?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      I do not recall anyone ever reporting an issue with latency like this before. I even checked in game and I have 85ms with Zygor enabled and 85ms without Zygor enabled. I will talk with our dev team when they are in again on Monday but I would venture to guess that this is something specific to your computer or connection. Do you have another computer there at the house you could test it with?
      First of all, thank you for the quick reply - awesome!

I took your advice, installed WoW and zygor on a laptop in the same network, and the issue did not appear. After doing a clean reboot (no programs in startup) it seems the problem is gone, so it's surely NOT zygor causing these issues. It must be one of the background processes and I will step by step find it out.

/close
      /solved

again, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X