Irritation things

So i'm getting really irritated with Zygor lately. I like how it has multiple tabs you can switch between. BUT in the settings i have World Quest disabled, but when I use addon World Quest and click to get arrows Zygor keeps opening a tab for it for that zone. I keep closing it if I say no stop loading another tab. Also it changes one of my open tabs to that so now I have to change that tab back to the guide I had. I'm doing Order of Awakened/Voljin Headhunters/Saberstalkers I have to keep opening them.. It opens/closes guides anytime it wants to.. When I open something I expect it to stay until I change it not until the guide feels like changing it for me.

I'll pass this over to the dev team so they can look at it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

We've updated this feature so that if the World Quest Planner feature is disabled it won't auto-load guides when clicking on World Quest icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    We've updated this feature so that if the World Quest Planner feature is disabled it won't auto-load guides when clicking on World Quest icons.
    I am glad I found this post. The last update must have turned off the World Quest planner. I use it everyday and would never turn it off. Might want to make this issue known to users. Thanks.

Yes, I'd like this feature to have a toggle whether to use arrow/directions even if we have World Quest planner turned off please. I am so used to using it now I feel lost lol.

You kinda broke one of the main features I used your guide for.
    Last edited by jaspet; February 27th, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspet View Post
    Yes, I'd like this feature to have a toggle whether to use arrow/directions even if we have World Quest planner turned off please. I am so used to using it now I feel lost lol.

You kinda broke one of the main features I used your guide for.
    I was also using this method. I'd really like to use it with the World Quest Planner turned off too.
    Last edited by smadronia; February 28th, 2019 at 08:33 AM.

Thank you so much for prompt response in fixing this - I can now world quest with minimal brain power needed