Error Occurred while updating your client information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Occurred while updating your client information

I've been receiving this message every time I try to update Zygor. I've tried scanning and repairing, and I've tried reinstalling a few times. No dice.

I know you were/are doing maintenance on the website, and a few of the forum topics I've tried to go into have given me error messages as well, so perhaps this is causing an issue with the client as well?

Thanks for investigating.

Mythrae

Which client are you using? Do you have the Java client or the new client? What number is at the bottom left of the client?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Morning! Ver: 3.2.346

Comment

Well now, apparently I never noticed the new one! I've downloaded the new client, thanks for mentioning that. All should be good now!

Comment

An error occurred while updating your guides

I'm doing an initial install of the "new" guide 7.0.19917.

Downloading and unpacking seem to be working properly but after the unpacking I get a "An error occurred while updating your guides."

What am I doing? Wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Essabelle View Post
            I'm doing an initial install of the "new" guide 7.0.19917.

Downloading and unpacking seem to be working properly but after the unpacking I get a "An error occurred while updating your guides."

What am I doing? Wrong?
            Usually this is caused by an anti-virus software running in the background. If you're running anti-virus software try temporarily disabling it to see if connection issues resolve. If they do, you may want to consider whitelisting us in your anti-virus software.

Comment

Working...
            X