Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Start Quest Line

Hello,

I was led by the guide to Matron Celestine to accept a Loremaster quest 'He called himself Altruis...' but cannot accept the quest. Matron Clesestine. I am a Lvl 73 Bloodelf Hunter. However I think the problem has something to do with reputation with the Mag'har. If this is the case what do i do? I have followed the guide to this point only to have no reputation and be able to accept this.

This is a breadcrumb quest which doesn't actually count toward Loremaster and might not be available depending on what you might have done in that zone already or (in your case) having out-leveled the original zone scaling. What I mean by that is since you're already over 70 a lot of the breadcrumb quests in Outlands will not be available since they were originally designed for the 60-70 range. All breadcrumb quests can be safely skipped and never count toward Loremaster.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I agree that this is a breadcrumb quest (and I am level 71), but the Terrokar Forest leveling guide is pointing us to Matron Celestine, in order to accept the "He Called Himself Altruis" quest. And yet, Matron Celestine will not offer that quest, in part because she is marked Unfriendly (as she will be, if this is the first time your character has visited Nagrand and you have no Maghar repuation).

Instead I handed in Nagrand's "The Impotent Leader" quest (which ironically takes place in Terokkar Forest), at which point my characters reputation went to "neutral"). My character went back to Matron Celestine, and she did not offer the quest, which as a breadcrumb quest is not surprising .

That means Zygor's Terokkar Forest leveling guide's "chain" of quests should be changed to skip over Matron Celestine (when our character is over level 70) and instead to point our character to where her breadcrumb quest is pointing (which is Altruis). As a workaround, click Next .

And if Terrokar Forest LoreMaster achievement is being sought (as the Terokkar Forest leveling guide is suggesting, at this point in your Terokkar Forest quest progression), the quest given after completing "The Impotent Leader" may also need to be completed (I did not check wowhead comments).
      Last edited by Billhol; April 19, 2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Okay, I will create a ticket for a member of the team to look into this, thank you for reporting. Happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
        X