Thread: missing guide

missing guide

Hatiís Sacrifice questline is not showing up in my guides. My guide version is 7.0.19902, and my Zygor installer says everything is up to date

Yeah same for me... And i reinstalled from the Site and the app.. still no Hati's Guide

I've had a weird thing where my main (warrior) shows the quest, however, my hunter doesn't show the quest. tried to reinstall the addon a couple of times. idk.

Edit: I went through several classes (not all) and all but the hunter show the quest. seems like theres a flag within the guide that wasnt set properly, should only show on hunters, but shows on all BUT hunters.
    Last edited by axanthius; 1 Week Ago at 08:33 PM.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have addressed this issue in the latest update 19902. You should have no problem viewing this guide after the update.

I have ver 19912 and do NOT have Hati's Aftermath, ONLY Hati's sacrifice and Hati's sacrifice is 100% complete
    Last edited by memphoman; 1 Week Ago at 08:08 PM. Reason: additional info

Quote Originally Posted by memphoman View Post
    I have ver 19912 and do NOT have Hati's Aftermath, ONLY Hati's sacrifice and Hati's sacrifice is 100% complete
    The name was changed from "Hati's Aftermath" to "Hati's Sacrifice" yesterday, so this is the proper quest line to complete. We will make appropriate adjustments to the blog ASAP. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

KEWL, thanks for the update