missing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing guide

Hati’s Sacrifice questline is not showing up in my guides. My guide version is 7.0.19902, and my Zygor installer says everything is up to date

Yeah same for me... And i reinstalled from the Site and the app.. still no Hati's Guide

Comment

I've had a weird thing where my main (warrior) shows the quest, however, my hunter doesn't show the quest. tried to reinstall the addon a couple of times. idk.

Edit: I went through several classes (not all) and all but the hunter show the quest. seems like theres a flag within the guide that wasnt set properly, should only show on hunters, but shows on all BUT hunters.
      Last edited by axanthius; March 12, 2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have addressed this issue in the latest update 19902. You should have no problem viewing this guide after the update.

Comment

I have ver 19912 and do NOT have Hati's Aftermath, ONLY Hati's sacrifice and Hati's sacrifice is 100% complete
          Last edited by memphoman; March 13, 2019, 08:08 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by memphoman View Post
            I have ver 19912 and do NOT have Hati's Aftermath, ONLY Hati's sacrifice and Hati's sacrifice is 100% complete
            The name was changed from "Hati's Aftermath" to "Hati's Sacrifice" yesterday, so this is the proper quest line to complete. We will make appropriate adjustments to the blog ASAP. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Comment

KEWL, thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
              X