Breaching the tomb on Alternate characters, and Discography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaching the tomb on Alternate characters, and Discography

I seem to be missing quests when trying to get my alts the class mounts. The zygor guide skips through everything and says it has been completed.. Even though my Warlock hasn't started the Broken Isles questline yet. Any help or a fix would be appreciated.

There is also no guide for Discography for the Garrison Jukebox.
    ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will have the team take a look at it.

Comment

Class mounts are account wide, if you've completed this questline with another Warlock that could why its showing as completed. Is this the case?

Comment

No. I completed the Breaching the Tomb achievement on my death knight. I am trying now to get the class mounts on each class, when I open the guide for breaching the tomb it is skipping through saying I have already completed the guide.
        ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Comment

I'm having this same issue. I completed it on my warlock and now working on it with my rogue but the guide skips through everything saying it was completed.

Comment

I have the same problem, ive compleated "Breaching the Tomb" on my paladin and im now trying to do it on my DH and the guide says congratulations you have earned the achievement

It is because the guide looks at your achievement log in game and sees it has been compleated as an account wide achievement.

can you stop the guide from accessing the in game achiev log for seperate chars pls, so seperate chars can then open the guide and run through it normally

Comment

Working...
            X