Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS out of whac in Suramar

Not sure if this is in the correct forum, if not please move

I feel that the GPS is totally messed up in this section (way worse here than in other areas of LEGION and BFA).
    A guide is just that, whether a class outting fieldtrip, or a safari, you need a guide to show you the way.

Suramar is awful. Zygo has me running into wall, water, many dead ends, too numerous to count, unknown trails and stairs. port here (no port there), whistle, and eventually, got the red X, and it either had me port back to the garrison, or Dalaran. Soon, I found that after awhile it was easier following the BLIZZARD gps, while it was as the crow flies so to speak, it kinda got there.

I understand that there were some mechanics taken from wow, recently heard that the altitude was gone, so flying mods no longer work, so not sure if that affected the guide. And other issues.

I tried with the precise on and off, and still most of the travel was awful. While I am well above the required level, mobs were not an issue, I just felt lost most of the time.

I been using zygor way back in the gold icon GUI, I think it was shortly after TBC (before that was Kopps and Joanna). Zygor was rock solid back then, NEVER got lost.

I know many players - unless doing rep, by pass quest and just do dungeons and raids (most my guild does that), but I like questing, awhile ago, got my 3k quest achievement. So ya, I have to travel a lot.

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.. love to help with the travel. Us questers need a guide - we get lost very easy. :-)
    My Gaming History from XFIRE! or
    STEAM Profile

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have informed the team to take a look. The terrain of the game itself has become more complicated than it was in the days of TBC, and there are more travel methods now than ever before. This can sometimes make travel more complicated, but it should still work, so we will be looking into this issue more.

Comment

Working...
    X