Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    214

    Angry Worthless Guides Doesn't Fix anything

    So here's the thing, WoTLK has been out for years.. EVERYONE has flying.. You keep sayign "We might go back and redo the guides for older content" But with Allied Races released more and more people are leveling alts or new mains etc. This stuff needs to be updated. There should be no more ground mount waypoints after lvl 60 when you get flying. Here is the stupid shit your waypoint is doing.. Telling me to go HALF way across the zone to backtrack back to the other side of the zone???? FIX YOUR F**KING GUIDES.

    https://youtu.be/6bklT0DXaZI

    This is why I have canceled my subscription. Your not even "Current" on new releases of the games sometimes for weeks. You are on PTR you know upcoming changes, you fail to fix old errors/waypoint pathing/guides/NPC Locations for months and sometimes even YEARS after your customers kindly inform you of those mistakes. I know for a fact I've pointed out several problems and they have never been fixed or addressed. I started using Zygor in 2008 thats 11 years!! You haven't fixed all I've pointed out. You have excuses while still charging a monthly sub. You say you have leveling/loremaster guides but they are the same product. They are FULL of mistakes, wrong waypoints, misinformation. You say Press "I" and que for OLDER content you can't.. Because you never went back and fixed it because its not the newest content you can't QUE for those instances. Sure I'm being a douche, but after years of complaining and you doing nothing I've invested a lot of money buyign individual guides before this monthly system and those guides are more trouble than they are worth almost to try and level a toon. Yes I level TONS of toons for various reason and seeing the same issue's for YEARS after paying for a service and continuing to pay for a service PISSES a person off to no extent.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; March 28th, 2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Please refrain from using foul language. This board is family friendly.

  2. #2
    Administrator Zygor Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    35
    If you click the footsteps icon on that step you will see that the reason the waypoint is pointing to that location is because there are 2 travel lines added to that step: https://i.imgur.com/BsvcDnk.png

    Sometimes we use travel lines like this because there are some directions you must follow, like going through a doorway, even if you're flying. The previous step had you inside of a building killing mobs. So this next step tells you to leave that building first before you proceed to the next location. The error here is that the coordinate for the "leave the building" is pointing to the wrong location which is far away.

    I understand your frustrations and apologize that your experience has not been to your satisfaction. The usual reason errors like this occur is simply because Blizzard makes changes to the game and sometimes we don't learn of these changes until a customer like yourself reports them to us. It's possible your older reports didn't get looked into, but we've made recent changes to our team and the systems we use to track and solve issues that should prevent this going forward. I've added that to our issue tracking system to get corrected and will update you when it has been resolved. If you do decide to reactivate your sub at some point know that we will do everything we can to improve the guides and address your concerns. We value your support.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    If you click the footsteps icon on that step you will see that the reason the waypoint is pointing to that location is because there are 2 travel lines added to that step: https://i.imgur.com/BsvcDnk.png

    Sometimes we use travel lines like this because there are some directions you must follow, like going through a doorway, even if you're flying. The previous step had you inside of a building killing mobs. So this next step tells you to leave that building first before you proceed to the next location. The error here is that the coordinate for the "leave the building" is pointing to the wrong location which is far away.

    I understand your frustrations and apologize that your experience has not been to your satisfaction. The usual reason errors like this occur is simply because Blizzard makes changes to the game and sometimes we don't learn of these changes until a customer like yourself reports them to us. It's possible your older reports didn't get looked into, but we've made recent changes to our team and the systems we use to track and solve issues that should prevent this going forward. I've added that to our issue tracking system to get corrected and will update you when it has been resolved. If you do decide to reactivate your sub at some point know that we will do everything we can to improve the guides and address your concerns. We value your support.
    Look through my posts 200+ I posted a lot of help throughout the years, no not all got fixed. I just did dragonblight for loremaster and it kept doing that to me ALL throughout the quest.. Making me go to some house then say oh nope 600yds in opposite direction. I'm going to make a new toons and stream on Twitch for it to record 1-120 and I'm going to point out ALL screw ups for you to see exactly how many it is and why I'm so PISSED. I just leveled from 60 - 72 just from dragonblight, it makes no sense to level 12 times in 1 zone. GO through old zones for loremaster and that is your levelign guide and loremaster at same time of leveling. Redo your guide layout cause it makes no sense a lot of the time. I did the 5000 items for Saberstalker getting rep all the time but your guide says to do god damn dailies.. How does that make sense to do dailies when mobs give you rep to kill them? I posted that over 1 month ago.. STILL have not updated your guide or even ACKNOWLEDGED THE POST..

  4. #4

    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    214
    So this is what I mean, 3 weeks ago I posted the following thread:

    https://zygorguides.com/forum/showth...-Saberstalkers

    I pointed out that for your Reputation Guide for Saber Stalkers all it does is repeat the same info as the Daily Guide for Saberstalkers. I also gave you info of if you kill the mobs for the Teeth you need for the daily it gives you 30+ rep per kill. Which infact is a rep guide, go kill 10,000 mobs for rep = Rep Guide. I wrote a REP GUIDE FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE. Showed you how to fix your guides to be proper and 3 weeks later such a very very simple fix still has not been implemented. Here's my issue with Zygor

    1. Leveling Guides = Loremaster *No you advertise 2 seperate features Leveling Guides & Loremaster they are 2 sepereate things FIX IT*
    2. Structure of the guides is absolutely PATHETIC you have to use search to find it *OH hey I sent a email to you with a great structure idea what did you do? NOTHING no response no hey thnx for the suggestions we'll look into it*
    3. You use the same guide multiple times in other guides.. No stop doing a 1 guide fits multiple categories its not TRUE. That is bloat/fluff.
    4. If its a Blue Quest in Blizz its A DAILY NOT A REP, Rep should be a list of all quests that offer rep for that Rep or go kill 10,000 Mobs that give X rep till exalted.
    5. If its UNOBTAINABLE WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GUIDE!!!!
    6. If its a Blizzard store purchase WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GUIDE!!! *This to me is you insulting your customer "Hey moron your to stupid to see its in the store here let me tell you where to find it*
    There is more but I think I've proved my point why this guide over last 11 years I've used it has become a pathetic shell of what it used to be.

  5. #5
    Administrator Zygor Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by orcd3vil View Post
    So this is what I mean, 3 weeks ago I posted the following thread:

    https://zygorguides.com/forum/showth...-Saberstalkers

    I pointed out that for your Reputation Guide for Saber Stalkers all it does is repeat the same info as the Daily Guide for Saberstalkers. I also gave you info of if you kill the mobs for the Teeth you need for the daily it gives you 30+ rep per kill. Which infact is a rep guide, go kill 10,000 mobs for rep = Rep Guide. I wrote a REP GUIDE FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE. Showed you how to fix your guides to be proper and 3 weeks later such a very very simple fix still has not been implemented. Here's my issue with Zygor

    1. Leveling Guides = Loremaster *No you advertise 2 seperate features Leveling Guides & Loremaster they are 2 sepereate things FIX IT*
    2. Structure of the guides is absolutely PATHETIC you have to use search to find it *OH hey I sent a email to you with a great structure idea what did you do? NOTHING no response no hey thnx for the suggestions we'll look into it*
    3. You use the same guide multiple times in other guides.. No stop doing a 1 guide fits multiple categories its not TRUE. That is bloat/fluff.
    4. If its a Blue Quest in Blizz its A DAILY NOT A REP, Rep should be a list of all quests that offer rep for that Rep or go kill 10,000 Mobs that give X rep till exalted.
    5. If its UNOBTAINABLE WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GUIDE!!!!
    6. If its a Blizzard store purchase WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE GUIDE!!! *This to me is you insulting your customer "Hey moron your to stupid to see its in the store here let me tell you where to find it*
    There is more but I think I've proved my point why this guide over last 11 years I've used it has become a pathetic shell of what it used to be.
    We'll look into the reputation guide you mentioned.

    1. You get Loremaster naturally by completing our Leveling guides. Separating them does not make sense and would add unnecessary memory bloat.

    3. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. If the same content of one guide is the criteria for something else then we'll tell players to go use that other guide, especially now that Elite gives players access to everything. Duplicating the same content over and over would drastically increase the memory footprint.

    5/6. Because customers ask about guides for those things. This mostly happens with pets and mounts. The Creature Detector is supposed to work for any pet or mount seen in the world that players click on. Some pets and mounts are no longer obtainable. This way, a player can understand why we can't offer a guide for it. Otherwise they'd complain "you're missing a guide for this", and we'd have to constantly explain "we can't offer a guide for that", or "you need to just buy it from the store."

  6. #6

    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    We'll look into the reputation guide you mentioned.

    1. You get Loremaster naturally by completing our Leveling guides. Separating them does not make sense and would add unnecessary memory bloat.

    3. I'm not sure what you're talking about here. If the same content of one guide is the criteria for something else then we'll tell players to go use that other guide, especially now that Elite gives players access to everything. Duplicating the same content over and over would drastically increase the memory footprint.

    5/6. Because customers ask about guides for those things. This mostly happens with pets and mounts. The Creature Detector is supposed to work for any pet or mount seen in the world that players click on. Some pets and mounts are no longer obtainable. This way, a player can understand why we can't offer a guide for it. Otherwise they'd complain "you're missing a guide for this", and we'd have to constantly explain "we can't offer a guide for that", or "you need to just buy it from the store."
    1. Doesn't make sense? So you start a new toon or a new player. Your most likely going to want to get Loremaster. So lets do a scenerio.. I have a toon MorphinForm look it up currently just hit level 74. I did Howling Fjord guide took me from 60 - 72 in levels.. so does A or B make sense?
    A. get 12 levels in 1 Zone meaning maybe 3 zones out of all Outland/Northrend
    B. Loremaster and only get 3-4 levels per zone allowing you to do lik 7-8 zones of outland/northrend towards loremaster

    So for me and most people when we are leveling alts or even a NEW customer B is the answer. You put so many quests in the leveling guide you get 10+ levels with the new leveling nerf since BFA that makes it going through levels fast but you seem to DRAG on in each zone because there is like 400+ steps. BREAK it down to Loremaster only per zone.. Giving us a refresh of only being in the zone for 1/4 what we would and then being able to move onto another zone for a chance of scene.

    3. Dude I explained it easy.. Saberstalkers REP guide is the EXACT same as SABERSTALKERS DAILY GUIDE DUHHH!!!!!! Your making DUP guides and calling them different they aren't.

    5. That is the funnest "explaination" or "Defense" i've ever heard. Common sense .. Yes I know isn't common anymore in this day/age.. Common sense says if there is a guide that doesn't help me get it why the FUCK do i need/want the guide? You can't convince me that someone is going to say "Dude why don't you have a guide for lil KT pet!!! if they did .. smack them in the forehead and call them retarded!!!

    Your guys arguements of why you do things is horrible honestly. You have multiple guides that link to each other. Tides of Vengence says:

    Step 1: Complete X achievement
    Step 2: Link to X achievement
    Step 3: Complete Y achievement
    Step 4 Link to Y Achievement

    Really??? Thats a guide? I shoudl be a millionare by now if thats a damn guide!!! I don't LOAD A GUIDE TO BE LINKED TO ANOTHER GUIDE..

    Proudmoore Rep
    Step 1: Unlock WQ
    Step 2 Complete WQ/Mission Table Missions
    Step 3 Achieve Proudmore Exalted..

    Really?? What happened to Quests that give Proudmoore Rep, did I even do Storyline of Proudmoore? Did I do the extra quests that aren't included in the storyline? Nope You just say Do WQ.. I can give so many examples of bull guides.. are these the guides that your customers ask for? TO be told to unlock WQ and do WQ/Mission tables? OHH WAIT you forgot to say get chest for War Resources to do Mission Tables.. That should be listed in Step 2 right.... I used to LOVE Zygor guides.. so good so awesome. You guys have fallen apart so much its sad.

  7. #7
    Administrator Zygor Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    35
    We'll definitely take everything you've said into consideration, however, as stated before, some things are the way they are to be thorough, or absolutely clear, based on customer feedback and to make the addon more optimized for performance. These things aren't likely to change for these reasons.

    With Loremaster, generally people focus on reaching level cap as fast as possible, then they go back and complete the specific storylines needed for Loremaster since they now have all the benefits of faster killing and faster mounts to do it quickly. We will take a look at whether the guides can be optimized further in any way for these tasks though.

    As for the rest, again, people might click on a creature in the world and then be confused why it's not being detected by the Creature Detector feature. Having a guide that pops up and explains that that pet or mount can't be achieved solves this. We'll consider ways to make this more apparent immediately though.

    And as for linking other guides, there's no other way to do it that wouldn't bloat the addon, cause serious performance issues, and cause us to have to maintain multiple versions of the same content. If you know of a guide that links to another guide and only says "get the achievement", that might be an issue we can improve, but if it links to another full guide that walks you through everything you need to do then I'm having difficulty understanding what the issue is, especially with the tabs feature.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygor Admin View Post
    We'll definitely take everything you've said into consideration, however, as stated before, some things are the way they are to be thorough, or absolutely clear, based on customer feedback and to make the addon more optimized for performance. These things aren't likely to change for these reasons.

    With Loremaster, generally people focus on reaching level cap as fast as possible, then they go back and complete the specific storylines needed for Loremaster since they now have all the benefits of faster killing and faster mounts to do it quickly. We will take a look at whether the guides can be optimized further in any way for these tasks though.

    As for the rest, again, people might click on a creature in the world and then be confused why it's not being detected by the Creature Detector feature. Having a guide that pops up and explains that that pet or mount can't be achieved solves this. We'll consider ways to make this more apparent immediately though.

    And as for linking other guides, there's no other way to do it that wouldn't bloat the addon, cause serious performance issues, and cause us to have to maintain multiple versions of the same content. If you know of a guide that links to another guide and only says "get the achievement", that might be an issue we can improve, but if it links to another full guide that walks you through everything you need to do then I'm having difficulty understanding what the issue is, especially with the tabs feature.
    Blah blah blah You'll change/do nothing your guides are awesome I'm a idiot. Blah blah blah Zygor is awesome.. Yea I get the BS you spew from your mouth.

    So last time I post.. You say people want max level to come back and "power" through everything for achievements. I get it I agree. But if you have to power through 500 steps, whats the difference at Max level or the level your suppose to do it. Both is a endless grind of 500 steps that should only be 250 for that achievement. You waste my time with a "Loremaster" guide that is 250 steps TO MANY. How many sections are loremaster? What 50+ guides for the different zones? Lets say 20 are done while leveling that leaves 30 Guides left to go through for loremaster.. 250 useless steps x 30 guides, you just wasted my time for 7,500 steps roughly of Zygor guides at MAX LEVEL. SO keep spewing your bulls**t reason. Logically what your saying is wrong and you come up with some pretty epic reason why you don't change/update your guides. We both know the truth you dont' want to "Waste" the time because you keep making the $$$ and less work = more profit. But hey I unsubbed.. I'm done with your bulls**t reasons wasting my time ingame that could be used better elsewhere.
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; March 29th, 2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Profanity

  9. #9

    Join Date
    September 29th, 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by orcd3vil View Post
    Blah blah blah You'll change/do nothing your guides are awesome I'm a idiot. Blah blah blah Zygor is awesome.. Yea I get the BS you spew from your mouth.

    So last time I post.. You say people want max level to come back and "power" through everything for achievements. I get it I agree. But if you have to power through 500 steps, whats the difference at Max level or the level your suppose to do it. Both is a endless grind of 500 steps that should only be 250 for that achievement. You waste my time with a "Loremaster" guide that is 250 steps TO MANY. How many sections are loremaster? What 50+ guides for the different zones? Lets say 20 are done while leveling that leaves 30 Guides left to go through for loremaster.. 250 useless steps x 30 guides, you just wasted my time for 7,500 steps roughly of Zygor guides at MAX LEVEL. SO keep spewing your bulls**t reason. Logically what your saying is wrong and you come up with some pretty epic reason why you don't change/update your guides. We both know the truth you dont' want to "Waste" the time because you keep making the $$$ and less work = more profit. But hey I unsubbed.. I'm done with your bulls**t reasons wasting my time ingame that could be used better elsewhere.
    You post your rant - he tries to respond and you just whine/fuss more. It doesn't matter what he says to you - you already made up your mind; so not sure why you even bothered to post back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •