Your addon directory does not exist for world of warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kavuteri View Post
    why are you making me read a wall of text when i want to play the game wtf is this !!!? i payed money to not have issues !!! day one not good !!!!
    What issue do you seem to be having?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

i have yellow triangles all over saying i haven't installed the game !

1 your executable path does not exist for ..
      2 you must configure trend ...
      3 your primary installation directory does not exist for world of warcraft

may i pls have a step by step explanation on how to fix this problem becomes even if show the client where i have installed the game it will not work
      Last edited by kavuteri; August 27, 2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kavuteri View Post
        i have yellow triangles all over saying i haven't installed the game !

1 your executable path does not exist for ..
        2 you must configure trend ...
        3 your primary installation directory does not exist for world of warcraft

may i pls have a step by step explanation on how to fix this problem becomes even if show the client where i have installed the game it will not work
        You might want to just write into our Live Chat service to get up and running quicker, as our team can walk you through things until the problem is resolved.

But if you want to attempt it yourself, you basically need the client directory settings to match where you have the game installed. You can change these in the Client options under Installations. There are 3 settings for retail and classic that must be set. The Installation directory, the game executable, and your addons folder.

Example:
        C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/_retail_
        C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/_retail_/Wow.exe
        C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/_retail_/Interface/AddOns

or
        C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_
        C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Wow.exe
        C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns

Set these to wherever you have the different versions of WoW installed, then make sure to click the green check mark to save your changes. If set correct you should then be able to install the guides.

The trend data is only needed if you intend to use our Gold Guide on Retail. This can be configured in the Options \ Trend Data section by adding the realms you play on to the list.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X