OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any way with Zygor I join groups doing WQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already asked this a few days ago at the Facebook webpage but I got no answer so I asking here.

I know I can get use the WQ to get dirs to the WQ but I have not sen a way once I get in the area and I get WQ pop up there is no way to join any groups automatically like the discontuned WQF addon so how does Zygor work in this function

TIA!

It is not possible. The reason WQF addon was discontinued is because Blizzard removed that ability. You have to use the normal group finder or advertise in general chat that you are looking for a group and do it the old fashion way.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Bummer I played WoW since WOD and once WQ were added to the game I used addons right from the start and it still intimidates to get the group finder to work and I still have not mastered it well enough to use!

I thought that once I was in the WQ area I click on one the icons that would get me either get me invited to a group or pop up the group finder which would allow me to find the right group!

Comment

It was one of the lamest decisions by Blizzard to cause WQF et all to no longer work. But it's what they decided and sadly it is now more work to get groups.
        World Quest Party does help a lot as it allows you to more quickly create groups. Also you will sometimes see and eye icon by WQs that allow you to join groups. But sadly the fact you cannot copy and paste into group finder makes it so much harder a tool to use now.

Comment

Working...
        X