Low level Dranea guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low level Dranea guide

LEVEL 20ish completing Azurmyst Isle quest line.

When switching from Exodar quest guide to darkshore guide, the gps always goes to stormwind to stranglevale.

Have to go back to Exodar and then take the portal (used to be ship, but it is "under repairs" LOL) to darnassus then swim across SE to darkshore (will most likely die of fatigue but will rez in dark shore grave yard)

Not sure if there is a safe way to get to darkshore, but the guide does not do this.

but once there, get the fp on teldrassil up the hill.
    then swim SE to darkshore (water mount works well)
    guide will kick back in...
    turn in quest and accept the "THE LAST WAVE OF SURVIVORS"

then grab the fp on the dock (guide does not have this)

rest is fine so far
    ps
    Yes I rolled a new toon, and like all my toons since 04, I quest through. pve.
    Last edited by Ra7en; April 14, 2019, 10:35 PM.
    My Gaming History from XFIRE! or
    STEAM Profile

If there is no boat or teleport from the small Rut'theran Village over to Darkshore that would be why it's not trying to route you there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Ra7en View Post
      LEVEL 20ish completing Azurmyst Isle quest line.

When switching from Exodar quest guide to darkshore guide, the gps always goes to stormwind to stranglevale.

Have to go back to Exodar and then take the portal (used to be ship, but it is "under repairs" LOL) to darnassus then swim across SE to darkshore (will most likely die of fatigue but will rez in dark shore grave yard)

Not sure if there is a safe way to get to darkshore, but the guide does not do this.

but once there, get the fp on teldrassil up the hill.
      then swim SE to darkshore (water mount works well)
      guide will kick back in...
      turn in quest and accept the "THE LAST WAVE OF SURVIVORS"

then grab the fp on the dock (guide does not have this)

rest is fine so far
      ps
      Yes I rolled a new toon, and like all my toons since 04, I quest through. pve.
      Same here, rather than explaining why its broken, perhaps just fix it? Instead of making us run at level 12 through Stranglethorn a thousand miles, just correct the navigation to get you to Rut'heran Vullage and take flight master to Darkshore please. For a new player who doesn't know better it's sure death, and also death of FUN.

Comment

Working...
      X