Multi-WQ tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-WQ tool

When using the mutli-WQ tool all is good until I need to hand in the emissary quest.
    eg i just did 3 days of WQs now. Talanji, Tortollan and Voldunai. Ended up in Voldun but the guide wants me to hand in the Tortollan first. It surely should be pointing me to Voldunai turn-in.

I think that because of how you can pick any WQ from anywhere it just uses a default start location to do the emissary turn ins after the selected WQs are completed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      I think that because of how you can pick any WQ from anywhere it just uses a default start location to do the emissary turn ins after the selected WQs are completed.
      Well that isn't very clever now is it ;-)
      Surely the hand-ins should be worked into the system as you may be better off handing them in before going on to the next world quest. This is something that should be looked at.

Comment

As the turnins for the emissiary quests are sperate guide steps the order in which they are shown depends on the order of those steps.

If I understand it correctly from looking at the guide files for Alliance the order is:
        Tortollan Seekers (Stormsong Valley)
        7th Legion (Boralus)
        Order of Embers (Drustvar)
        Proudmoore Admiralty (Boralus)
        Storm's Wake (Stormsong Valley)
        Champions of Azeroth (Silithus)

As long as it is not possible to make the turnins dynmic I'd suggest moving the two Tortollan Seeker turnins further back between Storm's Wake and Champions of Azeroth.
        That way you won't travel to Stormsong first to turnin the Tortollan Seekers and then travel back to the zone you were in if you completed both a zone faction and Tortollans with one world quest.

In the Horde guides the Tortollan turnin is also the first one.

And one other thing, as Alliance you can turn in the Tortollan quests in Zuldazar, for example if you did the 7th Legion together with the Tortollans in Zandalar.
        The same applies to Horde and Stormsong Valley.

Comment

Working...
        X