War Campaign - stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Campaign - stuck

Im not sure whats happening here. Ive been using Zygor for years and ive never had it be so difficult as it is being now.

I started the war campaign guide and its not directing me anywhere. Its not showing an arrow. When I do go places, that should have quests I am seeing now. If I skip forward steps I end up seeing quests that I know I have not done. Its very confusing. I have been trying to figure this out since last night and, tho I hate to say it, I am about ready to give up on Zygor.

Can someone help me?

If the first step is red, you will need to unlock the War Campaign. If it is green, you can skip to the next step and the waypoint arrow should work. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

Comment

Gather 100 War Resources is red.
      but there is no arrow or anything to direct me where to find these treasure chests.

Comment

That is step 4. Are steps 1, 2, & 3 all green? As for the resources, the step clearly says:

Gather these mainly from treasure chests.
        You will also occasionally get some from completing quests as you level.
        Treasure chests appear in random locations in leveling zones.
        As you complete quests, look for silver treasure chest icons on your minimap.
        Also look for silver arrows around the edge of your minimap.
        These silver arrows point you to nearby treasure chests.

This is a step that does not have an arrow because you have to look on your map and mini map to find the treasure chest poi icons. You can click on the nearest one to get a temporary step to direct you to that chest if needed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X