Classic WoW Beta Participation/Guide

Hey,

Will you guys be participating in the WoW Classic Beta, I believe it starts tomorrow. I believe once you guys are ingame you should be able to verify what the classic client API will look like / figure out if a zygors guide for classic if viable or not.

Would really love a classic wow Zygors leveling guide, even if that includes grinding but in some good spots noted in the guide.

You guys bring it to classic wow and you can just take my money!

We are preparing for the BETA now, we will not know if our guides will work in Classic until we can see the API. Please follow our blog for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
    We are preparing for the BETA now, we will not know if our guides will work in Classic until we can see the API. Please follow our blog for more details.
    This is great news, once classic hits and if you guys have a guide i will re-sub

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Watching Asmongold play classic now.

Playing now. LOVING IT

if you need a beta tester for your addon i have beta access

Quote Originally Posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
    If you guys get something up before classic goes live, take my money!!!!!!!!!!