Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic WoW Beta Participation/Guide

Hey,

Will you guys be participating in the WoW Classic Beta, I believe it starts tomorrow. I believe once you guys are ingame you should be able to verify what the classic client API will look like / figure out if a zygors guide for classic if viable or not.

Would really love a classic wow Zygors leveling guide, even if that includes grinding but in some good spots noted in the guide.

You guys bring it to classic wow and you can just take my money!

Comment

We are preparing for the BETA now, we will not know if our guides will work in Classic until we can see the API. Please follow our blog for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
        We are preparing for the BETA now, we will not know if our guides will work in Classic until we can see the API. Please follow our blog for more details.
        This is great news, once classic hits and if you guys have a guide i will re-sub

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Watching Asmongold play classic now.

Comment

Playing now. LOVING IT

Comment

if you need a beta tester for your addon i have beta access

Comment

If you guys get something up before classic goes live, take my money!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So what´s the verdict on Zygor Classic Support.

Thanks.

Comment

We have still got the confirmation at this time. You can follow the Blog for a full release on our plans once we know if we will have compatibility.

Comment

I'm a WoW classic beta tester willing to help you test. Please reach out. Also, it would be great if you would team up with Joanasworld. He is struggling to find a developer to turn his guide into an app. I think the two of you could make an incredible product together for classic.

Comment

once we know if we will have compatibility
                        Silly thinking from Zygor here.

I think it would be in Zygor's best interest to make it compatible... No? This is after Zygor's source of income. If you guys don't develop a WoW Classic version then others will beat you to it.

Comment

We will only ever work within the bounds of what Blizzard allows addons to do. If we force our stuff to work regardless of what addons are allowed to do then all of our customers would be at risk of having their accounts banned because the guides would be viewed as illegal 3rd party software. This is what was meant by ensuring compatibility that you quoted.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Where have you seen addons like zygor would be restricted on classic and not on retail ?

The api is pretty much 80100

Comment

It is undetermined at this time if our addon will be compatible or restricted. For customer account protection, Zygor Classic guides will be unavailable until an official announcement has been made by Blizzard. Please follow our blog for updated information.

Comment

Working...
                              X