Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster Missing Quests.

Hey there,

Just wanted to start a thread to keep updated with the problems i've been having with loremaster - Horde side.

I've been doing loremaster while leveling and aside from the Ghostlands problems (I see they've already been mentioned) I've had numerous ''chapters'' missing for the zone achievement.

Classic
    Classic was fine, no problems there.

The Burning Crusade
    Into the Nether was missing a quest from The Consortium chapter.
    - I think one in nagrand too, though I cant remember offhand-

Wrath of the Lich King
    I've Toured the Fjord was missing the final quest in The Scourge and the Vrykul chapter.
    Might of Dragonblight was missing the final quest in The Scarlet Onslaught chapter.
    Nothing Boring about Borean was missing the final quest in Somber Realization chapter.
    The Summit of Storm Peaks was missing the final quest in The Sons of Hodir chapter.
    Fo' Grizzle My Shizzle was missing the entire The Conquest Pit quest chain for The Final Showdown chapter.
    Fo' Grizzle My Shizzle was missing the final quest for Ursoc, the Bear God chapter.
    Fo' Grizzle My Shizzle was missing the final quest for Hour of the Worg chapter.
    The Empire of Zul'Drak was missing the final quest for Betrayal chapter.

Cataclysm
    Cataclysm had no loremaster guide problems.

Mists of Pandaria
    MoP had no loremaster guide problems.

Warlords of Draenor
    In Spires of Arak, the guide gets confused if you build the Axefall Tavern, and does not lead you to complete the quests required for 'Attempted Murder'

Legion
    Legion had no loremaster guide problems.

BFA
    BFA had no loremaster guide problems.
    Last edited by Sapiodon; June 25, 2019, 02:48 PM.

Okay, I will create a ticket for a member of the team to look into this for you. Thank you for your support. We appreciate it.

Comment

Completed every leveling guide, thread is as up to date as it can be as of 25/06/2019

Comment

Working...
      X