Buying Tmog Items - No results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Tmog Items - No results

I'm a big fan of flipping transmog items. About 90% of the time the item that shows up in the Auctions guide does not pull up when searching in "Buy" tab. I usually end up using Auctioneer but this is a pain. Can this be looked into? Thanks

no results.JPG
    Last edited by dandebacle; May 20, 2019, 07:37 PM.

You are saying that doing a normal search for the item with the Blizzard browse/search tab will show items for sale on the AH but searching for the same item with our Buy tab shows as none for sale?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes after doing a scan of the AH I pull up the Auctions Gold guide with the list of items. I use All and Expert. I then click the orange box to pull the items into the Buy tab. After clicking the item there, it shows no results but I can find the item using the Blizzard browse/search tab at the same cost as the auctions gold tab. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

What does it say at the bottom of the AH window?

Comment

I included a screenshot in first message titled noresults. But it says Last Updated : 9 minutes ago. I do a full search of the auction house from the Sell tab > Scan

Comment

It appears that it's not picking up the item variations. For instance I just ran a quick auction and Simple Blouse is on the Gold guide Auctions screen. After clicking the orange box with the arrow pointing down, and then clicking Simple Blouse in the Buy tab, it says no results. The Blizzard browse/search tab also shows no items found. If you click search again from there, all versions of Simple Blouse load.

no items found.JPG

simpleblouse.JPG

Comment

Okay, I have created a ticket for someone to look into this for you. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Working...
              X