Travel system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel system

I am currently on a 1 month sub to see if Zygor is something I can use long term.

I started following the cata cooking leveling guide, it referred me to the cata snake eyes farm guide for mats.

I was in stormwind, it sent me to vashj'ir to farm snakes. First it told me to fly there(!!!) then half way it told me to hearth to dala. In dala it told me to take the portal back to SW. In SW it told me to fly again and the game tried to kill me so i flew back. Then it told me to hearth to garrison and take portal to ashran then portal to SW....by this point im getting a bit annoyed. Back in SW it tells me to fly straight line to Vashj'ir again...so trying to kill me....

So im in SW where i stared with all my hearths now down and its telling me to fly accross the ocean which would kill me...what it doesn't suggest is to take the long established portal in SW itself directly to vashj'ir.....

Am i totally missing something here or is the whole travel system screwed? I don't feel i can trust it now 5 minutes into using the guide for the first time. This isn't a good sign. Can you tell me i have some dodgy settings or something?

I will report this issue to the team, so someone can look into it for you, You can make the flight from the Lighthouse to the South East corner of Vashj'ir if your flight is maxed level. You can also load the Vashj'ir leveling guide to make it to Vashj'ir without flying. Look for this to be fixed in one of our updates.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Whilst they are looking at it the same guide sends you to vash to collect snake eyes, then back to SW to get a recipe then allll the way back to vash to collect turtles from the same spot the snake eyes came from Could be worth getting the recipe the step previous to save a massive un-neccessary trip if peeps (like me) need to farm both mats

Comment

Working...
      X